IUxNamjoon (ft Bangtan Boys) - I'm A Decent Chef Too

Jieun was not a big fan of cooking. She was a busy person so whenever she had a free time, cooking was not one of her preferred activities. But she can cook just fine when she wanted to. It just that she preferred ordered food more than wasting her time to cook. She's a busy person, for God's sake.

But when she heard Jungkook coarse voice greeted her ears saying that he was down with the flu and craving for his mom's abalone porridge, she never had this big urge to cook him just that. Her boyfriend said whenever he was down with the flu, the only food that he can stomach was abalone porridge. Even when they were on tours, his manager will do his best to find the menu for the golden maknae.

And now considering his mom was back to Busan yesterday, Jieun thought as his girlfriend the only thing at least she can do was cooking her own abalone porridge. She never did it before but of course she can learn. With all the technology, it's gonna be a piece of cake.

She quickly messaged her mom, asking for the recipe. She remembered her mom used to cook abalone porridge and she never find any recipes better than hers. While waiting, she got ready as fast as she can. "Hello mom," she answered her phone when her mom chose to call her instead of replying her text.

"Jieunie what's wrong? Do you want to eat abalone porridge? Don't bother to cook

"Jieunie what's wrong? Do you want to eat abalone porridge? Don't bother to cook. Just come over I'll cook for you. Or I'll ask your dad to deliver them to your house," her mom replied.

"Ani.... Jungkookie is having fever and he said the only food he can eat is abalone porridge and his mom already back to Busan so I thought I can ask you how and cook for him," she explained to her mom.

"Then I'll cook for him," her mom offered.

"But I want to try and cook for him. You know I rarely done that to him so I think maybe this can give special meaning and who knows faster the recovery," Jieun said, blushing with her own words.

Her mom snickered at her words, but completely understand her own daughter." Arasso. I'll send you all the information okay. Just give me a call if you don't understand anything," her mom hang up. Her phone beeped a few minutes later. Her mom just sent her the recipe and she's now ready to hunt all the ingredients needed for the menu.

👩‍🍳🍲👩‍🍳🍲

Jieun pushed the trolley down the food alley and her eyes busied looking around. Once in a while, she checked on her phone to make sure she got everything's right. "Oh, Jieun noona," greeted a voice behind her. She looked back and and saw Namjoon with basket in his hand. He waved at her before his eyes settled on her trolley filled with ingredients.

 He waved at her before his eyes settled on her trolley filled with ingredients