Learning in new bodies

You tugged at the sleeves of your new clothes that you wore in your new body. Everyone looked at you confused, Inuyasha raised a brow. "Kagome?"

You didn't answer to the name as the situation was still taking some getting used to. Inuyasha frowned, "Kagome!" The real Kagome nudged you quite hard in the ribs, "ow..." Inuyasha snarl ed at your body. Kagome shriveled back into the corner.

You cleared your throat and brought everyone's attention back to you. "Uh sorry I was just inspecting...my clothes, what's up?"

Inuyasha rolled his eyes, "right I just wanted to know what do you think our next move should be?"

Sweat lined your forehead as you'd always sit out of the group meetings and any plans they thought up of. "Um...search for more shards of the Shikon jewel?" Shippo also now have you a quizzical look.

"That's the whole idea Kagome but...other than our main mission, what else?"

You shrugged, "what else is there?"

You now acting too much like yourself as Sango put her hand up to your forehead. "You don't have a fever...have you been sleeping lately?"

You swiped her hand away, which surprised them all, "I promise I'm fine! Now going back to what we need to do why don't we go see if there any demons attacking any villages!"

You got up and strode off to feel the cool fresh air on your skin. The crew looked at one another and were seriously concerned. Before Inuyasha went out to retrieve you before you hurt yourself he turned to the woman in your body.

"Not speaking today or insulting anyone? How unusual for you."

She panicked at what to do so she came back with, "I-I just feel like keeping to myself today."

He huffed, "good."

>>>>

You fell to your knees and sighed, "ohhh whhyyy did this have to happen?!"

The cool breeze was comforting as you closed your eyes and inhaled and exhaled heavily. Just then you heard feet on grass approaching quickly, recognising the red robe an annoyed expression covered your features.

"What do you want Inuyasha?"

He stopped an inch away, towering over you a bit. "We are not fighting demons with the state you are in, something is terribly wrong with you."

Anger picked at your brain as him being within a metre irked you. "I said I'm fine so I am!"

Inuyasha bared his fangs, he knelt down and maneuvered his hands under your legs and back. "Omg what are you doing?!"

He stood carrying you bridal style in his arms, "carrying you, you idiot." He walked on as if this was normal to do.

You struggled and were very uncomfortable, "no, no put me down NOW!"

He tried to keep you in his arms, "Kagome stop moving I'm just trying to help! Stop moving wench!"

"I don't want your gods damn help you stupid mutt!"

Both of you froze, his amber eyes locked onto the brown that was not your own. "What did you just call me?"

You felt your heart pound a million miles, oh shit. "Errrm...."

The dog demon re-adjusted you in his arms, which made you hyper aware again. "(Y/n) must be rubbing off on you, that bitch is annoying."

Now you fury blinded you, "well you are just as annoying Inuyasha." He stopped again, "hey I'm not."

You snorted, "you don't hear yourself sometimes, you act like quite the fool."

A retort or a burst of anger you were prepared for but instead his face seemed to have a look of sadness on it. "Why are you being like this?"

Since when was he capable of such soft feelings? You felt his claws grip you tighter and hug you closer to him. "I-Inuyasha?"

"Kagome...Kagome are you ok?"

The tone was sincere and filled with great concern, silence met his question. This became too much and two words came to mind, "sit boy!"

The necklace glowed and he went down, you jumped away in time to avoid the smack in the ground. You held a hand up to your mouth, not believing it had worked. "I can actually do it."

Inuyasha pulled himself from hole shaped like him. "What was that for?"

You did the best serious face you could and said, "I told you to put me down."

With that you turned on your heel, finding somewhere private to laugh your head off.

Thoughts anyone?