Focused

After defeating Naraku Kagome had left and it pained you that she'd ultimately decided not to be friends anymore. It took Inuyasha a bit to reassure you it wasn't your fault, things had just drastically changed so unexpectedly.

But you found a friend in Sango, who was greatly appreciative of getting a second chance to know you. Inuyasha was thrilled you too were a couple but a few issues still stood.

Like some boundaries you had and some distrust still rested in your heart towards him. Which would take a time to weed out.

As you hung some clothes out on a line Inuyasha came from behind you, arms snaking around your waist as he spun you around for a couple seconds. You let go a giggle.

As he sat you back on your feet, you noticed a small scar on his knuckles that also appeared on his palm. "Is that where I got you with the scissors?"

He smiled. "Yeah it is, I didn't think it would scar."

You gave him a quick kiss on the cheek, "I'm really sorry about that." He shrugged his shoulders, "I just consider it a token of you affection."

You looked at like he was idiot. Which he was. "I hated you then."

Inuyasha smirked, "yes but you were also falling head over heels for me."

You kicked dirt in his face, he waved the dust particles away. "Admit it (Y/n)."

"Oh I've done enough admitting I think for one year or so. I can only tolerate you because I love you." Inuyasha pressed a kiss to your neck then dragged his lips to your bare shoulder, where the clothing revealed your skin.

You blushed as his fangs just pinched your skin. You flicked his nose, he jolted up with a small yelp. "Control yourself Inuyasha, I get your ready but I'm not to that stage yet."

He rubbed his nose, "I know, I'm not pushing you just giving you some love. I'm not trying to get you into bed."

You quirked an eyebrow, "I don't think so. You've been very clingy lately."

Then his own cheeks took on a rosy hue, "I'm afraid you'll hate me again and then leave and I'll have no one."

You sighed and wrapped him in an embrace, tilting your head to stare up at him. "That's never going to happen I would never allow it. It took me too long to accept my feelings." You rested your head on his chest.

The moment was ruined as his fingers touched your butt. You ripped yourself from his hold, "sit boy!" He dropped like a fly.

You stomped your foot as you said, "this is why we can't have nice things! You just did a Miroku!"

Inuyasha groaned as he watched you walk off angrily. "Dammit I thought she'd at least let me do that."