" good evening aunty uncle" i bows amd greets politely.

"Good evening dear" she greets back.

I sit beside mom.

Sitting arrangment

Mr.Park. Mr.Min
Mrs.Park. Mrs.Min
Jimin. Yoongi

"Good evening yoongi" i greets yoongi. He just nods lazily and didn't greet back. I think he still don't want to talk me.

Everyone starts eating. But i can feel tension in the air.

Mr.min looked at my dad and starts talking" did you tell him?" He asked to my dad.

My dad just shook his head.

"Umm jimin what you think about yoongi?" Mr.min asked me.

I looked at him confusingly"umm he is nice, good looking, humble" i answered.

"Actually the thing is we want you and yoongi to get married" My dad explain.

Did he just said married. Me and yoongii???? Oh my god!!!!!!!!

"So are you okay with it" Mrs.min cut to me pulling out of my thoughts.

I looked at yoongi, he is looking me actually I can say he is glaring.

Then i looked at my and his parents they're looking at me with hoping eyes.

I only nodded.

Happy smile appears on their faces. Yoongi's mom got up and hugged me.

"We will leave now. Get to know each other" my mom smiled and they walked out.

I looked at yoongi who is looking at me without any emotions.

I gluped.

I tried to smile" umm are you okay with it?" I asked him. He looked at me and shake his head.

It's broke my heart. He is doing it for his parents.

"I'm here because they wanted me. And getting married to you well I'm doing it for their happiness. I will never forgive you for what you did to taehyung. If you have any problem tell them and broke this marriage" yoongi stated firmly. I can tell it from his expression that he was forced to come here.

"If you decide to do it. We will pretend to happy couple infront of them. If you are okay then let's do that." Yoongi suggested. Which hurt me but i want to make my parents happy.

I looked at him and smiled thinly" okay" i answered him shortly.

He nodded.

"Let's just know about each other so we can act in front of them" yoongi said.

I nodded. After eating we went to Park and talked about many things. We had our dinner together. We were talking but his phone call disturb us. I accidentally saw caller ID . Taehyung.

He picked up.

"Okay I'll be there.
After 30 minutes.
No I'm having dinner.
I'll make for you.
See you then." yoongi said and hang up.