Twist someone's arm

Start from the beginning

But, no Bang Chan.

They all gather in Mina's ward, so Mina doesn't feel alone, they order food and have a small Christmas party at her ward. Mina seems happy though she's not. But she should be happy that her family is here. And it's rare, and Mina should treasure it.

It's the first time in years that Mina could see her parents and her brother on the same day at the same place on Christmas time. The family has been living separately since 20 years ago. Sujin is also happy to meet her cousins. Even though Mina could only stay on her bed, she feels content. She feels calm, the feeling that she wasn't able to feel the past months.

Tonight, it's Takeshi's turn to stay with Mina. After they were all done with their party. They all said goodbye to Mina and they would be there again tomorrow. All her family stays at Mina's house.

Chaeyoung rushed to the hospital, she shouldn't be working on Christmas. There's some major change to her previous recording so she should supervise the whole recording process again. It's Christmas eve, she should go to the hospital and see Mina even though just from outside the ward. As usual, she orders some food and flowers. She orders Mina's favorite today, Yukgaejang, Yukheo, and Bossam. She picked up Mina's favorite flower as well, Lily. It's almost midnight, she asked the florist to keep the flower fresh. She's been left with food and flowers outside Mina's ward after seeing her through the window.

Chaeyoung arrived at Mina's floor, the floor seems quiet. Well, of course, it's almost midnight. She walks to the hallway and stops at Mina's door. There she is, still looking at her phone. Chaeyoung could see balloons everywhere, pizza cartons as well. The family must be having a party here, she thought. Chaeyoung looks at Mina, sometimes she smiles and giggles through her phone. She's smiling, that's all Chaeyoung wanted to see at the end of the day. It's all enough.

Chaeyoung then puts the food box and the flowers on the chair outside, but then someone calls for her. She got a little panic, but she managed to bow to the person.

"Hey, you should deliver that to her by yourself, don't leave things outside. This is not the first time I've seen you drop things outside" Takeshi speaks to Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung can't even raise her head. Scratching her head.

"You must be her friend, right? Of course, you are, you stayed with her until I came. Please, my sister needs support, you can give her that"

"Ehm, I don't want to interrupt her, she's probably sleeping, it's almost midnight"

Takeshi peeks through the door, "No she isn't. Please say hi at least" Takeshi said and then opened the door and pushed Chaeyoung inside while holding the plastic bags and flowers in her hand.

Mina is shocked.

"Mina your friend is here, I'll be outside, okay?" Takeshi said it fastly, and he's now closing the door.

Well, it's awkward now. Mina then turned her face away from her, and looked at the night sky instead.

Chaeyoung knows that she shouldn't be here. She then walks to the TV table and leaves her things on the desk.

"I just.........I just wanted to drop things" Chaeyoung put it there, without even looking at Mina.

"I am.......... I am going" Chaeyoung turnaround heading to the door.

"Don't.........."

"Don't ever show up here again. Don't even check on me, don't go near me again, Son Chaeyoung. I don't want to look at you" Mina said.

Chaeyoung stops, still heading towards the door, her eyes filled with tears.

"I understand. I won't do it again" She said it, then she leaves the room again.

Mina didn't even look at her, she shed a tear, her head hurts after saying that, her heart is beating so fast, it's always like that after saying harsh words to Chaeyoung. Mina looks at the flower from her bed. Lily, it's Mina's favorite flower. Mina shed other tears.

Takeshi met Chaeyoung outside, Chaeyoung then only bowing to him,

"Have a nice day, Takeshi-ssi. Merry Christmas"

"Oh merry Christmas too," He said but Chaeyoung is already leaving her without hearing those replies.

Merry Christmas, Mina.

Yes, as you wish, I would never see you again. But it doesn't mean that I would stop caring for you Mina, nor I would stop loving you. Because I will always love you.

"Did you two close? Did you guys become friends with each other?" Takeshi asked

"No, she's just my junior in college"

"Ah okay. I guess, she's just shy. She always leaves things outside" Said Takeshi while checking the plastic bags Chaeyoung gave.

"Wah, Minari it's your favorite. Yukgaejang, Bossam as well"

"I am full, Takeshi. I am full, I want to sleep" Mina said while pulling her blanket, pretending to sleep.

Of course, after seeing Chaeyoung today she can't sleep.

As Jihyo said, Chaeyoung is the center of everything. Mina's life turns upside down because of her. 20 years ago, and also now. Had she hadn't met Chaeyoung, none of this would have happened. Mina starts to blame Chaeyoung as well. Mina needs that, Mina needs someone to blame, it would be easier if she blames everything on Chaeyoung. It's not fair.

Mina's heart is still beating too fast. She can't believe that she said those words to her. Mina has always been cruel with her words, especially to Chaeyoung. Now she can't stop thinking about it.