𝟗|𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐃

Start from the beginning

"Wait so none of you know why? why they're fighting?"

"No, we don't actually, this all happened before we all got together."

"It's weird because James was supposed to be in the kings, before all of us but they fought so now he has his own thing. I don't know what it's called" Erika chimed in.

Interesting

"You know how men are, their male ego gets damaged so they resort to violence" Erika chuckled, the pink ribbon tied behind her hair swaying back and forth.

I wonder what it was, to get them to hate each other. How could you be best friends and then fight each other the next. He was pretty wound up last night, sort of confused... struggling to be himself almost.

"AH FUCK OFF LIAM" Edward yelled from the pool table, slamming his pool stick to the ground only to be more irritated with a victorious Liam laughing in response.

"You shouldn't have gotten me to play with you, you know i'm good"

Liam walked towards us and sat on the couch right next to me, his signature warm smile beaming even more than it usually does. An arm right over my shoulders i could see his ocean blue eyes glisten.

"I was thinking, maybe it's a good thing you couldn't show up last night... you'd have stolen all of the attention anyway" My cheeks warmed up yet again. He really has to be the only one here i actually like, aside from the girls of course. I tried my best to hide my pinked up cheeks, pursing my lips instead

"Liam you flirt" Erika chuckled.

"No really, you should've seen her last night" His gaze was on me, his smile was different. Like it was just for me. His gaze was so welcoming, his entire presence emits comfort. Homely eve

Before i could reply i could sense something burning right into me from the corner of my eye.

Adam.

His gaze was shooting daggers onto me. Jaws clenched, he looked tense. And... angry? But when is he not. He almost slammed the book back onto the couch, immediately standing up. Practically stomping towards us.

"I think we're all done here"

"What? I'm not even finished" Rhiannon attested. But Adam's expression stayed stone. Staring right at me as if i pissed on his cereal and he's super mad about it. What is his problem? I am getting so tired of his rich boy antics, consistently confusing me.

"We're done today" everyone groaning, started packing up their stuff, getting ready to leave. Looking like disgruntled uni students leaving a soul sucking lecture on advanced math or something

But what's most surprising to me is how they all obeyed. I scrunched my eyebrows in confusion as i looked around at everyone, just simply listening to him.

Oh my god am i in a cult?

Adam shot a death glare at Liam, as if he's expecting him to leave too. Hesitantly he stood up as well, refusing to look back at Adam. Giving me a warm yet disappointed smile, i could tell he could feel Adam's glare on him although they didn't lock eyes.

Something tells me this happens all the time.

He hesitantly stood up, pursing his lips before brushing past Adam.

"Let's go Theia" Erika gestured that i follow her out the room with the rest of them. As i got up to join, Adam interjected.

"No. There's something i need to discuss with you" His gaze was stabbing into mine, his tone was demanding. A questioning look flashed across my face. What does he want now? does he not have enough? Demanding so much all the time from everyone. Simmer down Stalin.