𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

•─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•

First of all Thank you so much for choosing to read my story. I am beyond elated to see your votes and most importantly your comments.

There's nothing funnier than Wattpad comments and it literally makes my day, you'll so precious and funny and it makes busting out chapter after chapter worth it, knowing you'll are enjoying it.

I'm so sorry for any grammar mistakes, it honestly slips my mind no matter how many times i proof read. My attention span is that of a fish. And my writing is definitely not Lit student standard and not as amazing as the writer's i've come across here so please keep that in mind, Although i hope i entertain you'll enough.

I came up with this story and drafted it like three years ago? Publishing it just a year ago, planning for it to have just 30 chapters. I didn't want to drag the story too much thinking the story would become less interesting.

Also a friendly reminder that not every character is perfect, especially the female and male lead. They're written out to be people with their own personal issues that some might or might not understand. Which some readers might question but that's sort of the whole point, you're watching a person make decisions that you don't understand why. They got their own flaws, and you the reader, get to go on this journey with all of these characters together!

If you're here for the second time, having read the book during the process of ongoing publishing, i highly suggest to reread because i have extended almost every chapter adding more scenes and changing a few details!

Good news is that i have a rough draft for a part two of SBTTK. However i'm not certain when i'll publish as i'm still trying to perfect this book till i'm satisfied. But keep a look out for when it'll be published, It will be this year!

And yes, you all actually bullied me into writing smut for the next book, you'll are relentless but it worked.

That being said, Thank you so much for reading SBTTK. You all made my procrastinating hours writing this book instead of working just so much worth it.

Till we meet again

-LilibetR

                •─────⋅☾ ☽⋅─────•