"Our friend. She's missing."

We took her to Scott's and were greeted with Agent McCall and Isaac. Scott frowned. "What are you doing here?"

Isaac looked up at us while the agent frowned. "I could ask you the same thing."

I smiled, quickly thinking of a plausible lie. "Free period. We got a group study going on."

He pointed to Meredith. "Who is she?"

Stiles placed an arm around Meredith's shoulders. "She's my girlfriend."

I started laughing at the suddenly awkward situation.

Meredith said in a blunt tone, "You're not my type."

Stiles glanced at her awkwardly. "Well, obviously we have a lot to talk about. We should maybe take this stuff upstairs."

"He's my type," Meredith said, zoning in on Isaac and my laughing increased.

I looked at my former pack member. "The more the merrier. Isaac, we got a private chat happening. Join if you will."

We walked upstairs to Scott's room while Scott spoke to his dad. I looked at Meredith. "We need your help. Tell us what you know about Lydia."

She furrowed her brows. "Lydia? You mean the red-haired girl?"

"Strawberry blonde," I corrected. "That's her."

Stiles nodded. "Good. Progress. Now, all you gotta do is tell us where she is."

Meredith nodded slowly. "Okay. Okay. If she tells me."

Isaac tilted his head to one side. "If she tells you? Can you ask her?"

She smiled at us. "I already did."

"Well?" I pressed. "Did she say anything?"

Meredith looked up at us. "She doesn't want to be found."

Stiles folded his hands together. "That's good too. Okay."

Isaac smiled at her. "Meredith, we'll be back shortly." He led us to Scott's bathroom. "There's got to be something we can do."

Isaac and I flicked our claws and Stiles said, "No."

"I meant scare her," Isaac told him. "And I think Eliana did, too."

Stiles sighed. "We're not going to psychologically torture her either."

Isaac rolled his eyes. "Fine. How about this? You said she hears things, right?"

I nodded. "Yeah."

Isaac continued on. "Doesn't that mean she's like Lydia? A Banshee?"

We rejoined Meredith and Stiles told her, "Okay, just try to focus on the sounds around you."

"On what you're hearing."

"Just focus on the silence."

"Listen to the silence."

"Focusing on the silence."

"Listening to the..."

I shot Isaac a look. "Shut up."

Stiles nodded. "Just let me handle this, Isaac. Please? I just... we have more experience with Banshees."

Isaac scoffed. "Yeah. And mental patients."

Stiles and I glared at him as Meredith said, "Isn't any going to get that?"

I frowned. "Get what?"