So, just a hookup?

3rd Person's P.O.V

South side got shut down and resulted in transferring some of it's students in Riverdale High.

Betty's mouth got dry when she heard the news and eyes widen when she saw the name in the list. The list consisting of student's name transferring. Is this was really happening? Even she had remember some of the memories from last night but didn't contacted each other. They didn't even talked in the morning because running away is all Betty could think about.

She wanted to know him more. Maybe, a little bit more but the image he was carrying made her steps fall backward.

The door swung open and entered a group of black clothes wearing people. Dressed in all black with the familiar looking jacket hanging on thier backs.

The serpents.

Betty looked in the front and meet the eyes staring at her body. Goosebumps to be form, only by knowing that he was looking at her.

And her, only.

"From the Riverdale High community, welcome to your new school. Your schedules are prepared, so you all just need to go through it." Betty heard her best friend talking to them.

She took her step back, finally making a mental decision to move away from him.

But the idea wasn't even close to succession. She felt a strong grip on her arm, dragging her to the near by empty room. Once the door was locked, Betty looked at the person and stooped moving her hands. "Hey Blondie" He smirked, moving closer and moving his head to her neck then her face. "I thought, you forget about me." He started, sliding his fingers to the starting of her jeans and then moving his hand to the back pocket. "I thought, I will forget about you." He said in a rusky voice, pulling her body closer to his one. They were hardly inches apart.

"So, I weren't just a hookup for you?"

Betty managed to pull out some worda from her throat. Her breathing was faster and she felt her legs weak, when her body is so closer to him. He smirked and moved his head further more closer, his lips ghosting on her. But not kissing her.

"You are far more than that."

After saying those words, he kissed her. Betty eyes closed and a satisfied sigh escaped from her mouth. She grabbed the back of his neck and then his shoulder. He gripped the back of her thighs, making her jump and wrapping her lega around his torso. Their tongues fought for dominance. Betty knew she couldn't win from him but wanted to give a try. Unluckily for her, he won and thrusted his tongue in her mouth. He tasted like mint and cigarette. Betty didn't thought she would liked it but now the time, she was carving for it.

After a heavy make out, they both pulled away and looked in each other's eyes. Jughead took Betty's hand and spoke, keeping aside his badboy attitude.

"Why you left? I thought.. You didn't wanted to give us a chance. What was I, an casual hookup?"

She shook her head and cupped his cheeks, "No.. That's not true. I left without telling you because I thought you wouldn't wanted to accelerate the things happened between us. You weren't a casual hookup for me. No! You weren't" He smiled and went to peck her lips. "I know it should unusual coming from my mouth" He laughed. "But do you wanna go on a date with me? I really like you and I want something to happen between us."

Happiness captured her heart and showed on the grin formed on her lips. "I will" She said enthusiastically. He smiled and Betty could see happiness in his eyes. "Now! Show me this school of your." He said, moving back and giving her space to  jump and come down from the table.

She smiled and linked their arms.

"Ours"