The One on One Fight

"Ryuji, I don't want to fight!" Akira shouted.

Ryuji and Akira were having a standoff while Makoto, Ann, and Morgana watching behind them.

"I wouldn't want to fight me neither." Ryuji said with a scorn look.

Akira, Makoto, Ann, and Morgana changed into their thieves outfit. Akira was sweating and held his dagger close to him. Makoto, Ann, and Morgana tried to get to them, but Ryuji snapped his fingers and made metal walls appear, blocking their path to the pair. There was nothing but darkness that surrounded them. It was then Ryuji snapped his fingers again, making a light appear.

"Ryuji, please. I don't want this!" Joker shouted with tears rolling down his face."

"You really think I want hear your whining after you hurt me? I first went for you and had to soak up all my emotions to move on to the next person that actually I accepted to which they dumped me. This all your fault, Akira. I won't forgive you. Ziodyne!"

The attack Joker dodged with ease and he summoned his persona.

"Lucifer! Ice Age!"

Ryuji got caught in the ice and was frozen. Joker used this chance to use his dagger and attacked. As Joker was coming, Ryuji broke free and jumped over him, using his shotgun to shoot Joker in the back. Ryuji stepped on him, causing more blood to come out of Joker's back.

"So Joker, whatcha gonna do now you bitch?" Ryuji asked with an evil smile.

Joker was quiet as he tried to endure the pain that was upon his back.

Ryuji bent down and whispered in his ear, "I know you were holding back."

He got off of Joker and let him get up.

"I'll be waiting for you at the school. Come to me when you actually want to become a challenge and not be a piece of shit."

Ryuji snapped his fingers making the metal walls disappear and him disappearing as well. Joker fell to his knees and started to cough out blood.

"Joker!" Mona shouted running over to him.

"Queen! Heal him!" Panther shouted having her eyes become watery.

Queen healed him, but he became unconscious.

"Queen, do you think you can summon Johanna for you and Joker to get a fast way back to Leblanc?" Panther asked.

"I can, but there may be enemies approaching the area as we speak." She said as summoned her persona.

The building started to appear again, making them see Ryuji's room.

"I thought Ryuji's room would be a complete mess, but he actually keeps it tidy." Panther said astonished.

"We should get out of here. I have a bad feeling about this building."

As they were exiting the room, they heard a low growl sound.

"Do you guys hear that?" Queen asked carrying Joker piggyback style.

"We sh-should keep going. The faster we get out of here, the faster we can get to Leblanc." Morgana replied with a bit of fear.

As they proceeded to the apartment door, the sound got a little louder.

"Whatever that is, it's scaring the shit out of me." Panther said quivering.

Ann opened the door for a vicious small reptile to start attacking Mona.

"Aaaaah! Help me!" He shouted as he fought back the creature.

Panther slapped the creature and died as it hit the wall. It was then a skeleton hand hit through the floor, making everyone scream and run out of the door immediately. As they were making their way down the stairs, more skeleton arms started to come out of the walls and floor. They broke through the walls and floor revealing skeletons with swords and guns. They were very dark black with had tentacles coming out of their eyes.

"What the fuck is Ryuji thinking?! Does he think his own home as a cemetery?!" Mona shouted shooting a metal ball with his slingshot at a skeleton.

"Does he thing he's going to die at home without us knowing?!" Panther shouted summoning Carmen to attack.

"That doesn't matter right now! Johanna!" Queen shouted.

Her persona became a long motorcycle that could fit everyone on it for her to drive.

"Get on! We're busting through the doors."

They all got on and Queen sped through the skeletons.

"They may try to attack me to slow me down or get us killed. I need you guys to use your guns or personas to prevent that and make sure Joker stays on the bike. We don't want him to accidentally die on the way."

Panther and Mona did as she said hoping to prevent the worst out come.

"Just a little bit further." Queen said speeding up.

Queen saw the door and broke through it. Skeletons and creatures started to come out of the building rapidly and then there was a massive earthquake. Panther and Mona looked behind them to see a giant skeleton with a pirate hat come out, destroying the whole building and buildings around it.

"That huge fucking thing has been in there the whole time?!" Panther shouted.

Mona was flabbergast at the sight of this huge skeleton being in their without them knowing.

"How is it possible for that thing to be in their if we saw nothing of the sort when we went in?" Queen asked loudly.

"I don't know, but you better floor it Queen before it's too late."

Mona and Panther stlll did what they in the building. The giant skeleton did a roar and started to chase them, causing massive damage to the ground.

"We need to try to paralyze as we go before it crushes us!" Mona shouted in a panic.

"How?! Neither of us know any lightning abilities that can paralyze." Panther replied.

"I do."

They both look to see Joker awake.

"Dionysus! Maziodyne!"

A huge thunder storm formed, striking heavy lightning damage causing all the enemies to be paralyzed.

"Good job Joker." Mona and Panther said in unison.

"We're almost there."

They made it to Leblanc and stepped inside out of breath to see Fox, Noir, and Oracle, eating food.

"Sorry we couldn't wait for you guys. We just couldn't wait any longer." Oracle said, taking another bite of the curry."

"It's fine. We also need to eat and the discuss information we have gathered." Queen said looking fatigue.

They all nodded and did what she asked them to do.