Blockade of True Love

Ryuji had gotten up from and was getting prepared to go to mementos. Today was Sunday so no school for him. He had texted everyone but Akira that he wanted him and Akira to go in them by themselves. Everyone simply agreed without question and Ryuji was pumped. The only problem was Morgana. He couldn't simply just tell him to go away in front of Akira. He had to figure out a plan, but for now he just left his apartment to go head to the regular meet up. That's when he bumped into Mishima.

"Oh sorry. I was coming here to see my grandma." He said blushing.

"I never knew your grandma lived here." Ryuji replies confused.

"Uh..."

"What's the reason you're here for?"

"I-I wanted to see you."

"Why?"

"I just wanted to hang out with you."

"I see."

"Well I have to go meet up with Akira so see ya later."

Ryuji started to walk away when suddenly Mishima grabbed his wrist and pulled making them connect lips. Ryuji had came out surprised of this action and continued to enjoy every moment of it. After 2 minutes, they had broke the kiss and looked at each other. Ryuji was staring into Mishima's dark beautiful black eyes that showed him that he had found his strong connection with someone. He had never had the courage to tell anyone that he was gay afraid of people rejecting him.

"Oh, Umm sorry. I didn't mean to do that I got desperate t-to-"

"Mishima, it's okay. I love you too. In fact, how about I take you on a date?"

"For real?! But don't you have a thing with Akira to do?"

"I can just cancel on him. I think I've found my strongest connection."

Mishima blushes and Ryuji sent a text to the group chat that he couldn't make it because of something.

"I don't like you not being here but I won't stop you." -A

"Looks like I'm in the clear." Ryuji said with a smile.

"Alright, when are we going?" Mishima asked with a smile on his face.

"Now. How about we go get some ramen. I'm effin' hungry."

Mishima nodded and went to reach Ryuji's hand, but Ryuji swatted his hand away.

"Let's take it slow buddy. Why don't you just stay close to me. I'll protect you from danger."

Mishima frowned but listened time what he said. Ryuji's phone was buzzing with dozens of messages from everyone, but he decided to ignore them. They took the subway to Ogikubo and got their food.

"What made you realize that you were into me Mishima?" Ryuji asked, slurping on his noodles.

"It was your looks, personality, everything. I wanted you from the beginning."

"That's very corny for wanting me. You could have had anyone else besides me. You know about my past and all the things I've done. Did you not think about those?"

"It's because I don't care about those. I love you with all my heart and I want to be with you forever."

Ryuji started to blush a bright red, but he cools it and said, "That was so corny but I get it. Let's keep this a secret though. I don't want anyone else find out about us."

"If you say so. I'll do anything to make you happy."

Ryuji smiled and started to slurp away his ramen. Mishima sat there with a faint blush and started to eat as well. After they finished eating, they left the shop and bid there farewells. As Ryuji was about to hop on the subway, Akira showed up in front of him with the others.