As soon as he is seated on the plane, he starts rummaging through his stuff, looking for his earphones and some snacks. But when he opened the smallest zipper of his bag, a piece of paper fell, which made him curious. He picked it up immediately and read the words written at the back of it.

"Let Me Love You, and I Will Let You Love Me."

Curiosity is written all over his face making him wonder. He then flipped the picture, and there he saw a man laughing as he was carried by a girl wearing a piece of sizeable orange winter clothing. They look happy. They look good together.

It was their picture together when he posted about WOD on September 07, 2018. And he didn't even know that it was that too long since that day happened. Since everything, they had now started.

But now, everything has changed.

He turned on his phone and played the first song on the list

He turned on his phone and played the first song on the list. And a Celine Dion music started popping out of the earphones.

I would be lying if I said: "I'm fine."
I think of you at least a hundred times
Because in the echo of my voice, I hear your words
Like you're there
I still come home from a long day
So much to talk about, so much to say
I love to think that we're still making plans
In conversations that'll never end

He relaxed as the plane soon will take off. Tati acted like she still wanted to say something to him but decided not to talk since Sean is not interested in talking to anyone right now.

Courage, don't you dare fail me now
I need you to keep away the doubts
I'm staring in the face of something new
You're all I got to hold on to
So, courage, don't you dare fail me now

A part of him is still hoping to see Kaycee arrive at the airport or at least receive a message or a call before the plane takes off. Sean is ready to get out of the plane to see her, hug her, or even kiss her. He'll do anything to see his beloved Kaycee.

Not one to hide from the truth, I know
It's out of my hands, but I won't let you go
There's no replacing the way you touched me
I still feel the rush
Sometimes it drowns me 'til I can't breathe
Thinking it's only in our memories
But, then I talk to you like I did then
In conversations that will never end

However, when all the passengers are instructed to sit down now because the plane was about to take off, the remaining time that Sean has counted continued to decrease from 10 to

5...

Sometimes he thought that maybe Kaycee was just busy with a lot of stuff. And that he understands. He will realize because sometimes then he's also busy, he wasn't able to check up on Kaycee.

4...

Or maybe because she's too tired to even look on her phone and he's always in the wrong timing to check up on her ao Kaycee wasn't able to the telly to him Ir even return his calls.

3...

Sean didn't want to think negatively. He didn't want to think about things that could ruin everything. What good does it give anyway when people overthink? Nothing... And that is what he'll do; to not think that Kaycee is avoiding him.

2...

Sean missed her so much-so much that it's driving him crazy! But what can he do? Kaycee won't pick up his calls or even return his texts. She won't even show up wherever he goes.

1...

Did Kaycee give up? Of course no! Did Kaycee get tired of him? Of course no! Does she still love him just like before? Of course-

0...

Long as your echo never fades out
Courage, don't you dare fail me now

And as the plane takes off, after counting ten seconds, she never showed up.

(Don't forget to follow me and support my other works!)