Chapter 15

Andy stepped out of the vehicle when Robbie opened the cars door. The blonde was all distracted from trying not to slip into little space from all the overthinking and such. Robbie took notice to it and scooped him in his arms.

"Stop overthinking buggy. Everyone loves you already" Andy nodded and Robbie set him back down with a nose boop. Andy giggled and followed Robbie inside. He didn't realize Robbie had already taken his luggage in the house.

Andy quickly grabbed his daddy's hand and hid behind him when he seen the door. Robbie noted that he was extremely shy and has social anxiety. Robbie opened the door again and Andy followed him inside.

"Hey you're back from the dead!" Honor shouted from the kitchen. Robbie laughed and nodded. "Where's my little Squirt!?"

"He's right behind me" Robbie turned around to see the boy missing. He looked down to see him playing with the kittens.

"What's your name? OH what's your name. You're so fluffy!" He giggled and fell over once Zeus jumped on his lap, scaring him.

"Oh. My. God" Honor said before squealing and running over. Andy hid behind Robbie more and Honor quickly calmed down after realizing he's shy.

"Hi Andy, I'm Honor!" She introduced herself. Robbie picked Andy up and set him on his hip gently.

"Hi" Andy blushed and waved, looking at Honor. "Daddy kitties!" The blonde squealed and pointed to the cats who were playing together.

"Yeah I know bud! The grey one is Zeus and the lighter one is Bleu" Robbie set the blonde down and Andy happily pulled Zeus on his lap gently.

"You're so cute I literally can't right now!" Honor quickly ran and got the others. Robbie knelt beside his boyfriend and placed Zeus on his lap.

"Zeusy!" Andy pouted and Robbie cooed at his boy.

"She's right here baby I didn't take her away" Andy nodded and gently patted Zeus's little furry head.

"I wove her!" He squealed happily and kissed her head. The kitten leaned back away from his kiss and he pouted. The kitten seemed to sense his sadness and decided to lick his nose.

"She kiss me daddy!" Andy said in a burst of giggles.

"yes she did baby" Sonny ran in the room, scaring Andy but Sonny gasped with a smile.

"Hey! If it isn't my baby!" He smiled and sat in front of Andy and Robbie. Andy grabbed Bleu and held her towards Sonny.

"Kitty!" He smiled and Sonny nodded. Honor explained to everyone that he was a little and they all obviously support him.

"That's my kitty Bleu. Do you like her?" Sonny asked and Andy nodded.

"Pwetty kitty" The blonde stated firmly with a nod. Sonny nodded and smiled, stunned that the boy they were texting for a couple months was actually with them in person.

Honor came back with Rye and Rye stared at the blonde beauty in front of him. He knew he was pretty from the pictures but, seeing him in person was a different chapter.

He was gorgeous to Rye. His short blonde hair that drooped in his face, his prominent dimples, his pale complexion, his small figure. He was perfect in Rye's eyes.

"Wye?" He heard a soft and quiet voice ask. His heart melted when he realized it was Andy who said his name. The brunette liked the way his name sounded when it rolled off of the blondes tongue.

"Yeah bud?" He asked and Andy sniffled back tears. Rye hated seeing the small blonde crying so he bent down and lifted Andy's chin so they were eye level.