Chapter 13

Sorry for the wait. I've been obsessed with Sam and Colby lately but IM BACK BITCHES WHO MISSED ME????
Enjoy the chapter.
~~~

   Robbie

    Today was the day that I have to leave. I've got until 4 in the afternoon so I have a lot of time still. Andy was asleep on me, being the cute ass boy he is. You just can't get enough of him.

   Today was also the day I'm asking Lesley if Andy could stay with me. It's very nerve-racking if I'm completely honest. There's just something about asking your boyfriend's mum if he can come and live with you.

    I slowly slide Andy off of me carefully, making sure I didn't wake him up. He reached out to grab me and I pushed a pillow over to him. He quickly latched onto the pillow before relaxing.

    I quietly left the room and went downstairs, smelling something sweet. I knew it was Lesley cooking or baking because she's an early bird like me. She looked behind her as she heard me coming.

    "Morning Hun!" She chirped. I smiled and sat on the counter that she wasn't using.

   "So I have an important question that is entirely your choice" Robbie said with a serious look and tone. Lesley set the spatula down and turned the stove off, giving Robbie her full attention.

    "Is everything okay?" She asked with a worried look. She didn't know what to expect. It could be bad or it could be good. Robbie's grown on her a lot more than when Andy was talking about his little 'internet friend'. That made her worry that it wasn't really Robbie.

    "Everything's fine. It's about me leaving tomorrow" Lesley frowned and grabbed one of the younger man's hands and held it with both of her small ones.

    "Oh, well you can tell me" She gave him a soft smile and he gave one back.

   "Well, I-I" The brunette took a deep breath before continuing his question. "I was wondering if Andy could come live with me" Robbie was shaking slightly with nerves as he looked at his boyfriend's mother in front of him.

     "He doesn't have to if you don't want him to. I'll understand and respect that and I understand if you don't trust me. I-" Lesley cut him off with a sad smile.

    "Robbie" Robbie looked up at the sound of his name coming from Lesley. He couldn't read her expressions apart from the sad smile. He thought that she'd say no to him and keep Andy with her. He understands why she would want to keep Andy with her.

    Mainly because it was hard for his own mother to let him and Rye leave the house and away from her. Andy was her baby. Quite literally.

    "It's fine. He can live with you. After seeing you with him this past week I know I can trust you with him. I don't want to keep him from exploring different places. Although he is my baby" She paused and cupped Robbie's cheek in a motherly way.

   "He's also yours" Robbie felt a blush blossom on his cheeks. Getting that approval from Andy's mum though was a huge deal to him and he would cherish that approval.

     "I promise I'll keep him as happy and healthy as much as I can. I'll make sure to either let you visit or let him come and visit you!" Robbie told her. She nodded and continued her cooking.

     "If he comes so do you Robert. You are now apart of this family. You've grown on me" Robbie nodded with a large grin on his face. "Now go and wake Andy up before I throw water on him"

    Robbie laughed before walking up to Andy's room, finding him sitting up on the bed with his pacifier in his mouth and tears falling down his cheeks, Guppy held tightly.

     "Baby! What's wrong?" The older male asked and pulled his baby in a hug. Andy immediately clung into his daddy and cried on his shoulder.

    "Fought you weft daddy!" Andy sobbed. Robbie frowned and rubbed Andy's back and sat down, pulling Andy on his lap.

     "I told you I'm never leaving you bubba. I'll always be here for my baby" The brunette shushed the smaller in his arms. "Daddy has a question for you baby boy" Robbie says softly.

  "Was I being a bad boy Daddy?" Robbie shook his head no.

   "Absolutely not Andy. You're always daddy's good boy" Robbie made sure to kiss every inch of Andy's face, leaving the blonde in a fit of laughter.

    "How would my baby feel if he came to live with daddy in London?"

   "What about my mummy?" Andy asked with watery eyes.

   "Your Mummy said it was okay to go if you wanted. Plus we'll set up dates with her so we can see her" Robbie explained. Andy thought about it quietly.

    "Wanna stay wiv daddy" Andy whispered after a few minutes. Robbie smiled and nodded.

    "You'll get to see everyone who was in the group chat as well" Andy giggled and clapped his hands excitedly.

〰️〰️
Sorry it's so short but I'm slowly losing interest on this book.