Epilogue

Epilogue / Ep•i•logue
a section or speech at the end of a book or play that serves as a comment on or a conclusion to what has happened

August 17th // Florida - 4:37pm

Over the next few days, the inseparable pair did everything together. When the 17th came, instead of leaving Florida for good, George moved in with Clay. They spent every moment together, and always asked if the other was okay.

They were shocked that they finally found peace in their complicated world. Nothing would get in their way. They were finally together.

They attended Clay's mother's funeral, and the fact that George was there with him made it easier for Clay to hold back the tears.

They went on an official first date, and as you can imagine, it was perfect. They went to the pier by the beach and listened to a band play. Then they got dinner at a restaurant nearby. After every day that passed, they got more and more comfortable with each other. Their fears of being discriminated for their new relationship went away. They weren't scared to hold hands in public or be themselves. They had each other, and they were happy. They couldn't ask for more.

They created many new memories and even relived old ones. Any time it would rain, they would go outside and dance. If it was a sunny day and they didn't have to film, they went to the park.

They were happier than they ever thought possible, with all of the world's messes behind them.

They were finally together.

The two finally became one.

They were finally in love.

Most importantly, even with the uncertainties of the future, they would face each problem that went against them together.

And it all started with a stupid song.

Total Word Count: 299