'What do you plan to do with the money?' said Jack.

'Well first of all I'll find us a much nicer place to live,' said Miss Vivienne.

'Us?' said Jack. He'd assumed his father would be travelling the world.

'If you still want to live with me?' Miss Vivienne said.

'Of course,' said Jack. 'I just wasn't sure if you'd still be living here with all the offers of work from all over you'll no doubt have.'

'I'll still need a base. If I had that base here, then I know it will be looked after when I'm not here. Besides, this is my home. I love living here.'

'Well if you're sure.'

'I'm sure.'

Jack had been worried about his father moving away. Not because of the financial side of things. He knew he'd never let him be short of anything, but because he didn't want him to go. It had been just the two of them for so long that it would be strange not having him around. At least if they had a property here together, there would always be reason for him to return.

'How long before you have to go again?' said Jack.

'I've got a few hours.'

'Then how bout we go into Soho for a few drinks? I know there'll he a lot of people wanting to see you.'

'Okay,' said Miss Vivienne. 'Let's go.'

❤🧡💛💚💙💜

It wasn't the way Sam had planned it. He could get no joy from what had happened, knowing that a young boy's life had been put in danger because of Stuart's actions. But he was happy that he'd managed the get the whole operation shut down with one phone call.

Of course he knew that everyone in Soho would hate him if they found out he was the one who called the police. Many people went there for weekend supplies and would not be happy it was gone. He did a few pills on occasion himself, so knew it was hypocritical. But Stuart had crossed a line when he sold to a kid. Sam had seen him. He knew how young he was.

After seeing Stuart being taken away, he'd arranged to meet Milo back at his place. He wasn't expecting it, as he knew that Milo was meant to be spending the day with his boyfriend. His message had been mysterious. He wasn't sure if Milo was alone or if he was meeting the both of them. But if Milo wanted to talk, then he was willing to meet him.

Milo was waiting outside the front of his apartment block when he got there. He was alone.

'Hi,' said Sam.

'Hi.'

'Come on up.'

They didn't speak as they went up the stairs. Once inside, Sam offered Milo a drink.

'I'm okay,' said Milo. 'Can we talk?'

'Sure, take a seat.'

They sat down side by side on the couch.

'So what's troubling you?' said Sam. 'Everything okay with you and your boyfriend?'

'We split up actually,' said Milo.

'Oh Milo, I'm so sorry. I hope it wasn't anything to do with me. He didn't look too happy when we bumped into each other earlier.'

Secretly Sam hoped it was something to do with him. He didn't like the idea of Milo being with someone else, and that he was now just the bit on the side.

'Actually, it's got everything to do with you,' said Milo. 'He could tell by the way that I looked at you...the way we looked at each other that there was still something between us. I'm not being crazy here am I? I do still have feelings for you. I kind of thought you did too, but now I'm saying these words out loud, I'm not sure.'

'You're not being crazy at all,' said Sam. 'I haven't been able to stop thinking about you since we met again. Actually I've not been able to stop thinking about you since we split.'

'Then why didn't you say anything?'

'Because I was trying to make things work with my Michael at first. I thought I owed it to my family. Then you met your boyfriend and I didn't think it was fair to tell you how I felt.'

'And how do you feel?'

'I'm crazy about you. It's been driving me insane with jealousy knowing you were with someone else. I know we've been together a couple of times since then, but not properly together. I don't want this to be just casual fun anymore. I don't want to share you with anyone else. I want you all for myself.'

'Well we find ourselves in a very different situation here. We're both single at the same time.'

'So how about we give it a try? Just you and me as a proper couple, not having to hide how we feel like a dirty secret.'

'I think that's a perfect idea. If you want me, I'm all yours.'

'Oh really?'

'Totally.'

Sam kissed Milo. 'So these lips are all mine?' he said. Milo nodded.

'And this neck is all mine?' he said, moving his lips to Milo's neck. He nodded again. As he kissed his neck he unbuttoned the flies on Milo's jeans and slipped his hand into his underwear. Milo was already rock hard from the kissing.

'And everything in here is all mine?'

'How about we go to bed and you can explore every inch of your new property?'

Sam stood up, took Milo's hand and led him to the bedroom.

Author's Note

Hope you're enjoying the story so far. Just a couple of chapters left to go. If you're enjoying, please consider giving me a like or dropping me a comment. Hope you're all keeping safe x