Chapter 28

Walking up, I unlocked the door and immediately paused as I heard a little yap from a puppy

Walking up, I unlocked the door and immediately paused as I heard a little yap from a puppy. My feet immediately ran towards where it was coming from and there on the couch was I met with a beautiful puppy.

 My feet immediately ran towards where it was coming from and there on the couch was I met with a beautiful puppy

Oh my gosh it was so cute, going towards it, i picked up the adorable puppy. It's a girl, my is she so cute, her puppy fur felt so soft against my skin. The puppy licked my face and her tail just couldn't stop wagging, I heard Leslie walk in with the two dogs. King and Cocoa immediately ran over to jump up on me and sniff the new puppy.
"The house keeper was selling puppies. I had told her I was going to take you here and she agreed to drop it off before we arrived", Leslie said smiling as she walked up and embraced the puppy, "I thought that as a new couple, we could raise a new puppy together. We don't have a name for her either yet", as soon as I heard that I just stared at her. What name would go with her, Leslie handed her back to me to go get the bags. The two dogs sniffed her curiously, i walked towards the two glass doors and opened them. Staring at the beach, I knew I had a perfect name for her, "your name will be Azul, it means the color blue like the ocean", I said gently and set her down so she could know the bigger dogs. Leslie soon joined me so we could stare at the dogs playing in the sand, "love, why don't we get on our bathing suits and go in the water. I'm sure the dogs would love to see the water, speaking of that. What's the puppies name", Leslie asked as she grabbed our bathing suits from the suitcases, "azul. The puppies name is Azul", Leslie smiled and handed me my bathing suit, "Azul. It's perfect". Going into the bathroom, I changed into the bathing suit she had handed me,

 Going into the bathroom, I changed into the bathing suit she had handed me,

Walking back out, I saw Leslie had changed into a plain white bathing suit. Leslie was sitting on the porch, playing with Azul. Cocoa laid down and was watching King play with the small puppy. Walking up, I playfully smacked Leslie's ass since she had stood up. Leslie seemed surprised but I raced down towards the beach, the dogs all ran after us two. I eventually made it to the water and splashed around in it as Leslie tackles me down into the water. All the dogs were barking excitedly as Azul ran into the water to jump onto us two. Our laughs echoed across the water, as we both got up, I embraced the puppy into my arms and walked her back over to the bigger dogs. That was I noticed all the surfboards place on the sand near the house, Leslie must've saw what I was staring at, "I know how to surf, if you would like. I know surfing maybe isn't your thing but you can put Azul on a board with you while you watch me try to catch waves again", nodding I ran up and got a yellow and white board. Leslie grabbed a dark blue one, she picked up Azul while King and Cocoa laid down on the sand ready to watch us. I put Azul on the board and got on myself, we both paddled out. Leslie went further than me to catch a wave while I sat back with Azul to watch, i was surprised by how much of a natural she was. Eventually she came back and grabbed Azul off my board, Azul already seemed like a pro to this when Leslie tried to catch a wave with her. I stared at the crystal clear water where I could see fishes swim underneath us, Azul seemed to like them too since she kept jumping off the board. No She didn't catch not one but she sure did try, Leslie eventually settled down next to me on her board, watching the waves crash.
"It's peaceful isn't it", she commented, staring at the sea while Azul was laying on the board at the fishes, "I could stay out here forever"
"I could too, everything is so pretty", I said gently. The sun looked like it was going to set so both of us paddled back towards shore. There the two dogs greeted us and Azul, Leslie wrapped a towel around me and we both played frisbee with the dogs for a bit to dry off. Seeing the sun set, Leslie took all of us over to where a hammock was. We both cuddled each other, watching the sun go down, what an eventful day. Leslie kissed me passionately, keeping her arm wrapped around me, when we broke it, i stared at our dogs. Azul was laying up against cocoa as King put his head on Cocoas body. I smiled knowing the dogs got a long so well, they accepted Azul greatfully, Azul was going to grow to be a beautiful dog. Leslie rocked us gently, the sun reflecting off of the water had her mesmerized. Snuggling into Leslie's chest, I started humming, my finger wrapped around hers as we both relaxed.
"My Love, are you ready to start a new chapter in our life"
"Of course, as long as you're in it. As long as the dogs are in it too then life will forever be complete"
"Til death do we part"
"Til death do we part."