Chapter 8:

I looked to onii chan for help. "I think kenma and Azaela should sleep together. I mean he is her guest and we can't just leave him with bokuto san" ni chan said sternly. "but he's a guy." ezra said obviously irritated. "yea i'm gay though?" kenma said without looking up from his game. "plus i told my parents i was staying with a girl so.." kenma said quietly. "ok so now that that's settled" kane said standing up. "are y'all hungry?" he continued. "mmm yea i can go pick something up" i said thinking. "ok that's fine what do y'all wanna eat?" kane said questionably. "let's let kenma decide" violet said smirking. She knows just how to push ezras buttons. "oh um that's ok y'all can decide." kenma said quietly. "no it's fine you decide." dillan said wrapping his arm around violet. "oh um then is olive garden ok" kenma said shyly. "yes it's fine i was craving pasta." i said smiling at him. "ok well let's place the order then me and kenma will go pick it up. Bokuto can come too if he wants." i said standing up to change. I look disgusting and sweaty and since i'm sorta famous i have an image to uphold. Kenma follows silently after me still playing his game. Once we get to my room we put our bags from practice down. I turn to look at kenma who's looking around in awe. "wow you guys must be really rich." he said still looking around. I chuckled "well all of our family's are rich. We each have a car and a group suv as well if you wanna take a look sometime." Kenma just laughed and looked away before asking "um can i take a shower too?"."yes that's fine Eve said u could shower in her room. I'll show you the way." i answered. I led him to eves bathroom and gave him his shower stuff. I then took a shower and got ready. I left my hair down in waves. I put on slight makeup. I put on doc martins, fishnets, a white pleated skirt, a white button up shirt and a pink nike sweater over it. I pulled the collar above the sweater and put my engagement necklace and a bracelet from a brand i rep on. I hide the necklace under my sweater. I put in diamond stud earrings. After i got ready kenma walked in, in black skinny jeans with a chain on them and a white sweater tucked in the jeans(but only like a lil yk what i mean?). She grabbed her kate spade purse and her keys and walked to the living room. "ok bokuto you coming with or nah?" I said obviously not caring either way. "oh yes if that's ok?" he said slightly nervous. It's obvious ezra made him come....whateva. "yes it's fine" i said leading the way to my car. bokuto had changed as well. He was wearing a white sweater grey sweatpants and his fukurdoni jacket. (i'm sorry i cant spell omg). We are going to drive up there, but i think we can stroll around a bit as well...publicity is always welcome. I got in the car and started driving Kenma in the passenger seat playing his game, bokuto in the middle back talking forever.....wheres akaashi when u need him.(ok i can't ship them in this😭😭 bc it's rare pair but let's pretend he can still like handle him or wtv.) "so are you excited about the training camp!?" bokuto asked both of us. Kenma and I shared a look and looked back at bokuto. "why wouldn't we be" i said smirking. "i just hope we can have some serious matches..." kenma said. Now this surprised both of us....I guess it makes sense though? "oh i'm gonna park here" i said pulling into those parking spots that are like on the side of the shopping places bc the olive garden is in like one of those walkway outlets. "ok before we start walking if i get attention just ignore it" i said looking at a confused bokuto and a serious looking kenma. Of course i have bodyguards but i'm not really THAT famous(yet) so they don't come out that often and just follow from behind the scenes. I mean i model and i have a following so i'm popular but not popular enough where my life would actually be in danger.

(so i wrote all that before I stopped writing and never finished the chapter, so i'm finishing it now).

We started walking up the street and were suddenly overwhelmed with paparazzi. I didn't think I was this famous, so I'm not sure what is happening. "Ms. Azaela is it true that you are dating mei from Inashiro?" "I heard you're backing his team along with Seidos. Won't that be difficult since they're similar to rivals?" "Why are you with Nekomas setter and Fukorodanis ace?" What.The.Hell. Why is there so much fuss i'm really not that popular. And how do they know bokuto and Kenma. I just want to get my damn food. Luckily we reached Olive Garden and were able to escape quickly. "Azaela that is not a "bit" of attention that was aweful" Bokuto said eyeing me. "Are you so famous to that extent?" Bokuto added questionably. He definitely has a right to ask, but i'm not quite sure how to answer. "I don't usually get that much attention. I'm really not sure what happened today" I said awkwardly. "If you're unsure than watch this" Kenma piped in handing me his phone. "It seems that it has been exposed that i'm in Japan. They probably assume that i'm not staying permanently, so they're trying to take as much out of this as they can. I need to show that I live here now asap." I said coldly. "I need to make a phone call." I said to bokuto and Kenma before turning to go the private bathroom. (Just pretend it's one of those one stall bathrooms idk)
*Calling Daddy*
D: Hello? Is everything ok?
A: No. The paparazzi is swarming. We need to announce that we're living here asap.
D: Are you sure?
A: I'm positive. Today I was surprised by the attention. It's fine to get, but I would like to expecting of it. I had Bokuto and Kenma with me too.
D: I'm sorry you had to go through that......whats the plan for the announcement.
A: Let's take some pictures and make a joint instagram account. We all post the pictures on our main story as well as our favorite pictures on our mains. Inform everyone. Let's also make a youtube channel. It's time to start building fame.
D: I understand I'll let everyone know...... I love you Az.
A: I love you more......Daddy
D: oh you ar-
*phone call with daddy has ended*

Now that that's settled. Let's get the food and LEAVE. I'm starving and tonight it going to be a busy night. It is already quite late and we have big plans for tomorrow."Sorry for the wait guys" I said walking towards Bokuto and Kenma. "everything's been settled and things should be resolved soon." I said smiling nicely. "Oh it's fine. All's well that ends well." Bokuto states sheepishly. "We got the food" Kenma said quietly. "good boy" I said patting his head. "Ok let's go home then. We will have a busy night and busy morning."
(I usually do over 2000 words for chapter, but this one was hard to write since I had already started it and was nearly half way through. It was hard to pick up where I left off. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll do better. It feels good to be back though)