Chapter 4:

After getting breakfast we head straight to Nekoma. The paparazzi is being pushed back by our family's, so we should be fine while we are signing with our schools. Also we are the most famous in America, but we traveled all over so to be honest we are famous all over the world. In japan we had a single, it was j pop it's actually quite popular and we're releasing a music video soon. We've also modeled here quite a bit, even with the pictures we took in America some were posted here as well. I mean Eve and I are Asian, so it only makes sense. Our fans don't know we've moved to Asia yet, we plan to debut after school gets started. My volleyball fans also don't know. I played for the American 16u, but I have followers from all over. Mostly because I was awarded best female setter. I also have lots of volleyball friends from Japan. We just arrived at Nekoma. To be honest Nekoma is a really good school. All the boys on the volleyball team are smart as well, this is the only reason my father approved tbh. Eve and I walked into the school, well more like strutted. Ash was on my shoulders. We walked to the office where we would be signing up for schools. I knocked on the door and said "helllo". A few seconds later a nice looking lady opened the door. "hi how can i help you" she said smiling. I smiled back "I would like to sign my friend and I up for online classes here" she nodded "oh that's fine can i know your name." I smiled sheepishly. "let's step in your office first, please." even if people don't know what we look like, most would recognize our names. "sure come on in" she said leading us to a chair. "My name is Azaela Kurai and this is Eve Camden." I said confidently. Her jaw dropped. I mean even if you don't know who we are most would know who our parents are. "oh my daughter is such a big fan!! um can i get a selfie, or autograph after this please." I smiled kindly "that's fine with me" Eve nodded as well. "Anyway so fill out this list of what classes you want to take." she said pushing the laptop to us. I chose all AP classes, Eve did the same. "um do we have to do the extra classes and stuff.?" i asked. She answered "since y'all both have jobs y'all do not have to participate in anything other than the core classes." "is that all?" she quickly asked. "Actually I wanna be the manager for the boys volleyball team." I said confidently. "oh really! that's great with your help they might just win." she answered back. I smiled "please don't tell anyone who I am, I want to surprise them at the first practice, this includes the coach, I know him personally and he doesn't know i'm back in Japan, so I wanna surprise him." she smiled "I can do that." I smiled back. We then all got a selfie. "y'all are welcome to come to school events and such." she said with anticipation. I smiled. "i'll try". Right after I dropped Eve off at her photo shoot then headed to Seido. I talked to the coach and principal and smoothed everything our, but for some reason he wanted me to meet the team? Anyway when I showed up the 2nd and 3rd years were practicing. "guys gather around we've got an important guest today." the coach screamed. This is so embarrassing. All the players gathered around and looked at me. "This is Azaela Kurai, you might know her from social media, if you don't I suggest you look right now." A bunch of the players pulled out their phones before looking back at me shocked. "Azaela is going to be our teams "backer"." omfg Cohen you did not. "a backer is the person who arranges the games as well as events. They also sponsor the club. Azaela you can speak now." omfg i'm dying. "hi guys i'm azaela. I'm y'alls backer per my brother and his friends request. I'll randomly show up at practice, and I will be counted in roster decisions. Don't think i will be rooting only for you. Of course I want you to win, but I have friends on other teams, so don't get mad if i'm seen with them. I'm quite busy, but i'll try my best to come up here at least once a week. That's all." I said sternly before he told them to get back to practice. He gave me the other coaches numbers. I'm actually familiar with some of these teams coaches. I was a huge fan in my last life so immediately when i found out i tried to get close to the players which led to the coaches finding out. I also sponsor Harkuryu, but i'm not necessarily the "backer" I mean i'm welcome to come watch the practices and such, but i'm not in charge of the games. I only sponsor them for Mei, speaking of i need to let him know what my brothers bitch ass just did.
calling mei mei
M: hello? i'm at practice and you're on speaker
A: oh that's fine hey coach
M: (coach) Hello Azaela
A: anyway guess what my brother decided to do.
M: what
A: he made me be seidos backer
M: *breaks into laughter*
A: it's not funny I don't know this team, I also don't wanna plan games and training.
M: I'm crying that's so funny
A: stopppp i would much rather be y'alls teams backer
M: oh? I just had a great idea
A: oh no
M: PLEASEEE
A: Mei...
M:(coach) I'll let you sit in the dug out during games.!
A: ok yes
( sorry but i am a fan girl what did y'all expect the coach has seemed to pick up on this as well)
M: ok i gotta get back to practice
A: ok i'm still at seido so i gotta go too. Oh wait the catcher, Miyuki kun is coming towards me
M: have fun
A: mei!
*hangs up*
"hello" Miyuki said smirking. "hi" i said tiredly. "um i actually need to go so can you make it quick" I said
checking my watch. "oh i just wanted to say hey, nice fox" he said before walking away. He's so weird. Oh shit I need to go.

I quickly left and headed to Fukurodani to sign Ezra up for volleyball and his classes. I then went to Niiyama and signed Vi up for classes and volleyball. The other 5 are all actually going to school. Eve and I have work all the time so we have to do online. Which is better for me anyway. Afterwards I picked Eve up then went and got lunch. We got to olive garden. Ash(fox) layed in my lap and fell asleep. Eve and I ordered food while talking. The waiter recognized us and we took a selfie. We posted selfies and pics of our food on twitter. We then headed to the photo shoot.
They dressed Eve like this

Me like this

 sorry this rly match but oh well

sorry this rly match but oh well. Anyway they left evens hair down but put mine in pigtails like this.

 Anyway they left evens hair down but put mine in pigtails like this

We did the photo shoot which went smoothly. We then got coffee and headed to buffalo wild wings, where we were eating dinner. I had changed into A pink supreme hoodie. Eve changed into a Blue Nike sweater. After we ate we had to practice our duet, the song will be a surprise hehe. We then went home and Eve immediately fell asleep while i checked on work stuff.