Chapter 5: Conflict

When i finally finished my work it was 6am. Today was my last day before school started and I wanted to hang out with some of the others. Eve had work and Vi had practice. I decided to invite dillan Ez Cohen and kane to hang out. I wanted to do like a double date but it'd be rude to not invite dillan and the others would think it was sus. Plus dillan is like one of my best friends and i love hanging out with him. Anyway, I got dressed in a sweater and some shorts and put my hair in a messy bun. I looked at the clock and it was now 630. I headed to the kitchen to make breakfast for all 7 of us. You would think since were all rich and everything that we'd have maids and such, but our family's decided we needed to learn responsibility. We didn't mind since we wanted to have the house all to ourselves anyway. We still have our bodyguards, but they don't stay with us and we don't need them as much since we can all fight. Anyway, usually the latest they'll get up is around 7am, but since they all got home late last night and they were busy all day it might be closer to 8 or 830am. Breakfast takes quite a while to make so Ill go ahead and start now. I decided to make eggs, bacon, pancakes, and hash browns. I also made dairy free oatmeal and set fruit out since Eve is vegan. I made a fresh brew of coffee and begin to make mine and eves since we like cold brew better. Eve was the first to get up at 7 and she had a busy day so she quickly ate her food grabbed her coffee and headed out. Violet was next at around 730 she ate her food and also headed out because she had volleyball stuff today. The other five got up at around 8. We all sat and the table and ate together. "So guys I was thinking since we all start school and such and we will be busy starting tomorrow I was thinking us five could hang out today?" I said shyly. Onii chan smiled before hugging me(we were seated next to each other) and quickly agreeing. Kane said he would go as well(don't think i didn't notice you staring at Cohen to see his answer before answering yourself). Ezra and Dillan said yes as well. "where should we go" Cohen asked while cutting his pancake. "Hmmm i'm not sure. Where would y'all want to go?" I said while eating some of the eggs I cooked. "Why don't we go to an amusement park then go eat dinner" Ezra suggested. I thought for a second. This is a good chance to push Kane and Cohen together. "alright that's fine with me if it's ok with y'all" I said while smiling. "i'm driving though" i said seriously. They all laughed before leaving to get ready.

A/N
( I honestly can't remember what day it's supposed to be but we will go with sunday. Also i know in japan they have school for longer and for 6 days a week but in this story it will be set up like American school.)
I put on a cute black pleated skirt and an Inashiro crew neck sweater with a white turtleneck under it. I don't think my siblings or friends will notice where it's from. It's actually something I stole from mei so this could stir some problems lol. It's wayyyyy too big for me but i can't help it i fan girl about that anime so hard it was prob my second favorite behind haikyuu. I had ships from that anime too but we aren't going to worry about that now. I already have enough on plate as is. Also i've never mentioned this before but Ezra is veryyyy possessive so if he notices this is another boys sweater I'm going to be in big trouble. Onii chan will be pissed too. I bet dillan would just laugh while kane will sulk about cohen being a siscon. Anyway we got into the suv and headed to six flags. It was about 2 hours away so i stopped at dunkin' donuts and we all got coffee. I sat in the front dillan sitting beside me Cohen sitting in the back on the left kane in the middle and Ezra on the right. If you're wondering why i'm not sitting by cohen or Ezra it's because they argued about who would sit by me and couldn't reach a decision so I got tired of it and said dillan would sit by me. Dillan got some glares but they knew he was in love with Violet. Also it seems they haven't noticed what my sweater is yet so let's hope it stays like that. The ride was mostly fine me and dillan talked the whole time while ezra sent him jealous glares and argued with onii chan while kane tried to mediate. We finally arrived and we all bailed out of the suv. We had season passes so we just went ahead and went in immediately. They boys were hungry so before we went to ride rides we decided to eat first. We sat at a picnic table. Ezra and Cohen once again argued about who would sit by me so I just said that whoever sits across from me can see my face which caused both of them to sit across from me with Kane seated in between them while dillan sat next to me. I was scrolling through twitter when I see a post from mei. Omfg he's here too. I wanna meet up but, ik itd end up bad. I'll just text him.