Chapter Eight (Edited)

Start from the beginning

"I've missed you so much"

I step in closer resting my head against his chest, and once again the sound of his heart beating, is almost euphoric. I feel my breathing slowing to the same pace, as if our bodies are connected. The attraction in the air is almost unbearable, I want him.

And as if on key, Wyatt lifts my body with ease, guiding my legs to wrap around his back, his movements rushed. Tangling his fingers in my dark locks along my neck, gentle yet somewhat forcing and demanding, his mouth claims mine. And a heavy, begging moan escapes my parted lips. His hot skin burns the pads of my fingertips, as I run my hands up his neck and into his soft, cool hair.

When I pull away and his deep forest green eyes are zeroed in on mine. I can tell hormones have taken over and oxytocin has affected his pupil size, dilated. Hungry. and full of lust. I throw my head back as Wyatt plants hot kisses along my neck. My heart is racing, and I know in that moment I'm playing with flames, my desire for him is uncontrollable. Wyatt steps back, closing the door to my room with his boot.

He moves toward my bed still effortlessly holding me in his arms, laying me down, he runs a lone finger along the waist band of my Levi's, skimming across the skin lying underneath burning for more. Burning for him. My body manages to communicate and speaks to his better than my mind can, bucking at his touch in response. Stopping at the button, he whispers in my ear.

"I need you Abbie."

His frankness makes me weak and I whimper at the want pouring from his tongue. He tugs at my tight jeans, uncovering the heat that was trapped inside. It's only a matter of seconds until I'm unfolding as he consumes and appreciates every inch of my lower body. Feeling as though my mind is disconnected from body, it's light, and free as if I'm in outer space, my neurons exploding with pressure. One. By. One. My hands are buried in the cool sheets, moving to his hair and then my own! I lift my hips to him begging for more. Demanding and selfish. But I don't care, I need this release. I need him. Satisfaction takes over, rippling through my body as blissful pulses amble until hush and calmness blanket over the room. 

"I've always wondered what your moans, would sound like" he mutters, as he crawls up my core, resting his lips on my forehead.

"Far from disappointment."

Lying next to me, he perks up, "So, dinner?"

"I know its late, we can go for a casual bite, burgers at the diner or pizza at that hipster little hole in the wall. What's my girl want?" he asks, pushing my waves back with his thumb, he shoots me the sweetest smile and flashes his single dimple only to melt my heart even further.

My girl. If only he understood the effect, he had on me. How much that little phrase- my girl meant. But the fact that he felt it was more important to put my pleasure before his own meant something more.

"Hmm, let me think." I response covering my body with the comforter kicked at the edge of the bed before retreating to the restroom. Closing the door, I stare at girl in the mirror. Her reflection bright and glowing, her waves a tousled mess and her lips curving up into something that resembled a raw and authentic smile. Excitement and bliss tickling my core, causing me to squirm and patter my feet on the cold tile floor as I danced. My heart nearly bursting at the thought of Wyatt in my room, of Wyatt in Colorado, of Wyatt back in my life. Placing the comforter on the counter, I wash off before returning to my room.

"Burgers!" I answer back walking out the door, moving to my dresser to put on my favorite pair of black Nike cropped running leggings. It's casual, but I want to look, and I know the way the fabric tapers is appealing to my body type, my ass looks great in these. Plus, due to the compression fit, its contours and creates a slight lift, so it's a win-win!