Chapter 2- The Siege of the North: Part 1

Sokka's P.O.V

"So they don't have palace's in the Southern Tribe?" Yue asks.

"Are you kidding me?" I grew up in a block of ice, it's not exactly a cultural hub." I scoff, sitting on the railing.

Yue giggles, putting her hand on my shoulder. I couldn't help but smile.

Yue tenses up as she removes her hand off my shoulder. "Sokka, this is wrong."

"What's wrong? We're taking a walk!"

"I'm engaged, it just doesn't feel.."

"I know what you need, you need to meet my good friend Appa."

"Who?" Yue asked letting out a cute giggle.

"Appa and I go way back," I say as we walk over to Appa. "Don't we boy."

"Ahhh!" I scream as Appa holds me down with his feet, licking me. "Appa! Easy! Down boy! No up!"

"Looks like you haven't been giving Appa enough attention." Yue giggles.

*ೃ༄ *ೃ༄ *ೃ༄

"Yip, yip." I smirk.

"Oh my goodness!" Yue screams. "Wow! I can't believe you do this everyday."

"Yeah, we pretty much live up here."

"Is it always this cold outside?" Yue asks, snuggling closer to me.

"Not when your with someone."

We began to lean in for a kiss.

In the back of my mind I was thinking of Soul. Before we could kiss, I awkwardly looked away, trying to change the subject.

"Whoo, yeah! Ahh," I let out cough. "Good times, good times."

I look up in the sky and notice it's no longer white. "Hey, look."

"What's happening?" Yue asks.

Appa growls.

"Oh no."

Soul's P.O.V

"Hahn, stop."

"Not until you say you love me." Hahn tickles me.

"But-"

"No, buts," Hahn cuts me off.

"But you're engaged to Yue."

"I know." He sighs.

"Hahn..I think we have to..break up." I say tearing up.

"Don't be like that Soul." Hahn says grabbing my hand.

"I'm sorry." I say slipping my hand out his own and pulling a Yue. *running away*( Hehe get it a Yue..ok I'll stop)

"Phew." I say wiping my fake tears.

Hahn and I secretly started dating a while back before he and Yue got engaged. I know this sounds wrong but bare with me.

Before Hahn became a horrible person, he used to be pretty decent and I really liked him, but he was always "destined" to be with Yue. So Hahn and I promised each other when he was officially engaged to Yue, we would break up.

"Finally I'm single!" I yell, that the whole tribe could probably hear me.

I began to walk back to the palace when I noticed black snow falling down.

That's unusually.

Sokka's P.O.V

"What's wrong?" I ask, tugging Yue's hand. We have to go find Soul."