Chibi!America X England X France - The Universe song [Monty Python]

[[READ IN SARCASTIC STORYTELLING VOICE AND COMICALLY OVER-EXAGGEREATED EVERYTHING]]

One day, sitting on the front steps with England, Chibi!America sighed.

"Iggy, what's beyond the sky? Where did all of this," He gestured around at the lovely summer day of the surrounding countryside, "come from?" England smiled, getting to his feet and helping America up, too.

"Come on, America. I'll show you! Hold tight, now!" America held onto Englands' hand as the man drew a magic wand and waved it, the world around them becoming the vastness of space, with a thousand colors and shining stars as never could be described in a mere fanfiction oneshot like this.

Chibi!America's eyes shone with wonder as they started out as a meandering pace, England starting to sing.

"Just remember that you're standing on a planet that's--"

"Actually, since we're in space, I'm not standing on the Earth, technically." England gave the smart-alecky boy a flat look and the small American shut up.

"Anyway, on a world that's evolving, revolving at nine-hundred miles an hour," America scoffed under his breath.

"Surely I would know if I was going that fast, I mean, really, I should have motion sickness from the perpetual speed, unless gravity requires--" England put a hex on America's mouth, effectively shutting him up.

"That's orbiting at nineteen miles a second, so it's reckoned, a sun that is the source of all our power," America desprately tried to warn England as a large comet came straight for them, but England was busy singing with the various faries and elves that surrounded him, but only he could see them, because he was insane and they were hallucinations, much like the surrounding scene, cause by his heavy intake of drugs.

But back to the story.

America let out a silent scream as a familiar face poked out from behind a planet, France laughing evilly as England pranced alone unknowingly.

"The sun, and you and me, and all the stars that we can see, are moving at a million miles a day, in an outer spiral arm at fourty thousand miles an hour, of the galaxy we call the Milky Way!" 

America did the tradtional Japanese hex-breaking ceremony, holding out circle-fingers, which England unwittingly helped with by annoyedly karate-chopping his hands away.

"Iggy, Iggy, we gotta move, the meter--"

"That's a comet, kid." America would've slapped England, but he couldn't reach. "I don't care, we have to--"

"You should care, it's an important difference! A comet has a tail that flows forth, burning a fiery path of destruction and mayhem, whilst a meteor is space junk, a mere rock, hurtling through the neverending expances of space; the final frontier!" America groaned. "We're going to be caught in the fiery path of destruction and mayhem, Iggy!"

"No, we won't--"

"It has France on it." England screamed, taking to an action known roundabouts modern 'Murica as, 'Gettin' the hell outta Dodge'. "Haste, child, we must get away from the path of the comet!"

If America had known how to facepalm suffeciently hard anough, he would've. In fact, he probably could've figured it out, with the help of a few meteors, but he was snatched up by Francis, who cackles, taking a bite out of Mars.

"Ohohonhon~! Hello, new French territory!" 

And so, England, still wailing the Universe song to get some--

"Outdated! It's from the 80's!" Shut up, America, narrator is talking.

To get some information to his little brother, ran after France to retreive his colony, America yelling about how illogical the whole thing was, and France idly wondering why his mother never loved him.

                                                                       ~THE END~