Soraya wasn't mad at Cheyenne nor angry at her. She just felt disappointed in herself, she couldn't believe she'd been so stupid and trusting.

"Yo yo chill. Don't be throwing shit at me." Soraya rolled her eyes shaking her head and lifting up her bag, "yeen even gon' hea me out?"

"No I don't know how I could be so foolish, whatever your excuse/reason is is to have drugs up in yo place like you a dealer, has got nothing to do with me. Nice knowing you, I think I'm gonna see myself out now." Soraya turned her back to Cheyenne and began walking to the door.

"It's just extra cash!" Cheyenne yelled not wanting her to go, causing Soraya to pause in her steps. She stood looking towards the door then turned slowly.

"You say your parents is rich as hell and they fund you greatly, you live in this nice ass two story house all by yo self and you make a hell of a lot of income from hair. So why the fuck would you need to be selling crack, Cheyenne? Entertain me."

Soraya began tapping her foot against the marble floor, she currently hated herself and her voice especially. She felt like she sounded stupid and everything that was currently occurring was reminding her of why she didn't talk to people and didn't have friends.

"Don't answer me, go get high and shit off of whatever the fuck you snort or smoke." Soraya turned around and walked out the front door as Cheyenne frowned feeling sorry for herself.

soraya
come pick me up please

Trenton
what's going on? what happened with your friend?
i'm in a meeting right na

soraya
okay nevermind then.

Soraya rolled her eyes and began slapping against her head with her hand, she felt so stupid and dumb for how she'd been acting recently.

Depending on her brother, acting like she'd forgiven him, pretending nothing ever happened and it was all alright, making friends with people she just met, falling for their sob stories.

She knew she had no-one to blame but herself.

you stupid fucking bitch I should've just aborted you when I had the chance

Her mother's words ran through her hand and she sighed frowning before ordering an Uber.

you dumb whore opening your legs for just fucking everyone, I should've let them men fuck you when they wanted to but his dumbass had to intervene

A lone tear ran down her cheek and she wiped it away with the palm of her hand as more memories began flowing through her mind.

"Stop it, stop it, get out, get out, I'm sorry, please, stop, go away." Soraya begged as tears fell down her cheeks faultlessly as she failed to make them stop.

"Soraya." Cheyenne called opening the front door in a hurry, she could hear Soraya's pleads and wails from inside.

"Ray, Soraya!" She grabbed Soraya's arms as she began hitting herself her duffle bag being discarded on the ground. "Soraya, listen to me. Listen to my voice, Soraya." Her attempts were found to be rather fruitless.

"Soraya c'mon it's okay you're okay." Cheyenne wiped the crying girl's face as she brought her back inside and sat her down in her previous place on the couch.

She left her alone and hurried to the kitchen to run a glass underneath the tap before letting it get to midway then running back again. Soraya was now sniffling and dabbing her eyes, rubbing her cheeks, and breathing gently in and out.

Cheyenne handed her the glass of water and stood over her. The duo stayed in a relaxing silence for a couple more minutes before Cheyenne broke it.

"So what was that?" Soraya rolled her eyes putting the empty glass of water on the glass table.

"An episode." She confessed as if it was normal/obvious.

"What you got?" Soraya didn't speak on her condition mainly because nobody ever asked.

"Schizoid."

"Is that why yeen got no friends?" She shrugged.

"Mainly, I don't like people, people don't like me." Soraya said unsympathetically, "that's not what it means to have schizoid though, there's more to it than being companionless."

"Well I don't like people either, so let's not like people together; people don't like me either too."

Soraya laughed, "you're like the friendliest person i've ever met." Cheyenne rolled her eyes, "that's hard to believe."

"Doing too much," she mumbled, "but forreal i'ma be your friend. You gon be my friend." Soraya ignored her not believing her, "i know you feeling the kid anyways." Cheyenne smooched her lips towards Soraya making kissy sounds, "friends with benefits?"

"Girl no, y'know i don't even play like that."

"Yeah that's what they all say baby." Cheyenne replied laughing lighting her blunt finally.

"Whatever." Soraya rolled her eyes looking down at their touching knees, for some reason that caused Soraya to feel giddy inside.