...

Khalik "Demon" Jones
Houston,Texas
3:00am

I'm bored as a bitch and it's nun to do in this house...

Let's mess with Ranada. I smiled to myself

Li Baby💀🤺
Connecting...

"What do you want" she answered with red eyes
"Why yo eyes red" I ignored her question
"Mmcht what do you want Demon" she said in aggravation
"iight" I nodded and hung up

I called for her to be my peace not to add on to what was stressing me off even more.

"Fuck it" I got up and threw on some joggers and a plain white t-shirt and some gym shoes.

"I was just staring at the ceiling and got in my feelings" I sat on the trunk of my car staring at the ocean and listening to Rod Wave Sad ass.. ion really listen to him but he just turned on and Ian feel like changing the song...

I left my phone at the house which was a bad thing to do but I got my business phone so if somebody wanted to reach me they knew how.

"Man I'm so misunderstood yea if I could but I don't get it the pain that I'm feeling" I stopped myself and looked up in the sky...

"Wassup Pops" I nodded and walked to my car door

Yea.. today makes it 2 years my father been gone I usually leave weeks before his death date gets here but I thought I could handle it... I was more with my daddy then my mother when I was little.. my sister she was more of a mommy's girl.. my father did so much for us that when he died we all started to fall back from each other I barely go see them I see them once a week or I FaceTime them to make sure they straight I drop off money knowing that they probably just want me to be there that's why I'm gonna go see them later on today...

I drove into the garage locking my car door and walking into the house..

"This morning I woke up feeling like fuck the world" I rapped going into the bathroom to get in the shower and other things...

Once I got out the shower.. I dried off and went to brush my teeth then got dressed and turned on the go and watched black lighting to where me and Ranada stopped..

I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't.

                                      5:31am

Li baby💀🤺
    Stop Thinking abt me  

Angel😇
    Stop thinking bout me.

Angel😇
Girl I'm not thinking about you 😐.  

Li Baby💀🤺
    Boy I'm not thinking bout you..

Li Baby💀🤺
    Stop texting at the same time as me and stop saying what I'm saying.. weirdo...
    Read 5:39 am

I looked at the text amused on how we just texted the same thing..at the same time..TWICE.

I left her on Read so she could call me...

Li Baby💀🤺
Would like to FaceTime...

I watched it ring before picking up on the last ring to piss her off more...

"Why" she looked at me with a straight face
"Why what" I chuckled
"Why you tryna make me mad" she mugged me
"Anybody ever told you your pretty" I asked ignoring her

She looked down and blushed I chuckled

"My family" she said
"Well get used to me telling you that"
"You ok" she chuckled
"Perfectly" I looked at the tv
"I know! I just know! You ain't watching Black Lightning without me" she closed her eyes which gave me time to turn of the tv.
"Whattttt" I looked to the side
"iight w.e" she was finna hang up
"If I hear those 3 boops don't think abt talking or calling me for a long time"
"iight" she said and hung up

"Bet" I nodded

________________________________

Don't y'all think he a li bit over dramatic about not calling her again..?

Y'all think they gone talk still.?

Vote 🗳
Comments💬