TONGUE Tied

Summary:
This is my Drunken sequel to Diphallia
I’m sorry, you can ignore this one.
sober me thought it was funny and posted it anyways.

"QUITE EVERYONE QUITE!" Ink shouted no appeal.
Suddenly a loud whistle cut through the noise. everyone looked or glared in Red's case as Fresh removed his fingers from his mouth with a smile.
"I'm confused." he said before Ink could thank him for silencing the room.
"About?" Ink asked cautiously.
"Why is everyone wigging out about ErrorBro having more then one?" Fresh asked looking around cluelessly.
"Oh~, Are you also rocking a double stud?" Lust teased with suggestive lick across his teeth.

"Double Stud? what, no? But I'm a parasitic full hermaphrodite, so what's the big deal?"

Ink closed his eyes as the noise level raised, sighing to himself as he wondered; not for the 1st time, how the meeting had gone so off the rails. Ink looked around the table watching as the mob!tale brothers, G!sans, story-shift and human!sans got up and left one by one. tuning back in Ink heard people asking what they're preference was only for Fresh to answer vaguely 'don't matter dawg, Fresh is Fresh and I'm fresh to death!'  or when others tried to get a definite answer he would look confused and answer 'I'm a parasite?'

Ink shook his head before attempting to bury himself in his scarf to get away from the meeting he called! Or at least he would have if he hadn't seen a past note to himself saying simply "Error has 8 tongues???"

"OKAY-OKAY, ENOUGH! Everybody SHUT UP! Blue, you were caught fraternizing with the enemy, and when pressed for information you decide to tell us Error has two penises; Instead of whatever evil ambush or destructive plans they have. WHY? We all know he's an anomaly himself." Ink pause and glared as he heard Red grumble to Classic about the perfect Error joke set-up being destroyed. "We all know Error has 8 tongues. EIGHT!" ink said holding up 8 fingers to emphasize. "8 Tongues! So, knowing he has...um, more then his fair share isn't new or helpful."

"I have 5." Fresh said opening his mouth to wiggle his summoned tongues at a slightly scared and disturbed Red.

"wait, wait" Sci said before everyone could really get started. "If Error has 8, you have 5 and your both, ah, well-endowed. Is it the tongues?"

"Oh, you're right, it can't be just a coincidence, can it?" Medic agreed.

"what-wait, no, NO! Jammie has three tongues and he's normal!"

"Are you sure? I mean, how would you even know that? Wasn't he like a full grown kid when he appeared, you weren't like changing diapers." Outer noted, finally coming out of his stupor at the knowledge that the destructive monster that comes to his AU everyday is packing. Not something you want to think about when the person can quite literally and easily destroy your entire universe.

"I-wel-" ink stuttered before pulling out his cellphone and calling Paperjam.
"oh hi jammie ... yeah, yeah... I totally miss you, its been awhile... uh huh I'm currently in a meeting but I have few questions, I was hoping you would be able to clear up for me... okay, you have 3 tongues right? thought so, haha I remember that! yeah yeah got it from Error... are you a hermaphrodite? Hello? Jammie, hello?" ink looked at his phone confused. "we got disconnected."

Lust stared laughing, many around the table joined him others facepalmed at inks tactlessness.

"My brother has two tongues." Dream said shyly. Suddenly everyone was starring at him, or more specifically his mouth. "AFTER he ate the apple he gained a second one with his new form." Dream half shouted nervously from all the stares.

Lust fell off his chair laughing.
most looking confused. Red going as far as making a crazy motion towards Lust. 

Completely useless in his laughter Lust tried taking deep breaths in between laughing then he shouted. "TENTACLES!" 

Dream blushed heavily as he wasn't innocent enough NOT to understand that one.
He wasn't alone as many around the meeting hall also understand and were glowing in embarrassment or chuckling with Lust. Medic and Sci were smiling and taking notes while trying to get Fresh to agree to a few test and questions after the meeting.

Ink was a bit of both as he couldn't help but think.
Guess they weren't twins anymore.