2nd penis

The room was quiet bar from a few whispering as Ink and Dream filled in the rest of the council on how they found out about Blue's treachery.

"No, it's just kinda strange, that none of you have ever bothered asking me anything about Error before now. I am the only monster he has kidnapped AND I was with him for an entire year and 3 months." Blue said over the noise quickly bringing all conversation to a holt.

"and tell me Blue what could you tell me; his arch nemesis, that I don't already know." Ink said approaching the chair Blue was tied to.

"Error is afraid of Underlust,"

"I alrighty know that he's got haphephobia or what-."

"No!" Blue said firmly looking around at everyone, making sure to meet his brothers eyes with a glare, Swap looked away. Blue let out a hollow chuckle before continuing.
"Actually, he's afraid of Underlust because he has a condition known as diphallia and," Blue paused as it seemed both Medic and Sci simultaneously choked on their drinks. While the others around the table seemingly confused and started murmuring in wonder what it ment. Lust on the other hand offered pats and napkins at the two frazzled Sanses. Blue locked eyes with Lust in understanding. "And he thinks it'll make him a highly sought after mating partner if he stays for too long and goes into heat because of the AUs code effect, that drives every monster into a mating frenzy."

"oh Hold up sweetie, you mean to tell me, that the 'God of destruction' could be out here destroying this pussy if he just gets over his no touching thing." Lust summarized.
"Ooooooh honey~, This is why kinks exist! Now if y'all will excuse me I've got a God to go find and worship." He purred getting up and making his way to the door.

"Lust stop it, this is serious. We just found out blue has been telling all of our secrets to the bad guys, and they now know all of our plans," Ink responded banging his hand in the table.

This wasn't completely true. What really happened was swap!papyrus had accidentally stumbled onto a scene where Blue and Error were making out. Error had asked if Blue had a council meeting to go, not wanting to start anything he couldn't finish to which Blue had answered 'yes but I can see you after'. Thinking this was a trick to manipulate his brother Swap called Ink telling him Blue was spying for Nightmare and his gang and how he caught him in the act with Error.

"This could be a lie or some kind if set up." An unsure Red piped up.

"HOW? what would I gain by tell you about THAT." Blue countered.

"Uhh, sorry I don't mean to pry, but  has Blue had his 1st heat?" Medic Sans asked tentatively. He knows it was a question better asked behind closed doors where they could discuss things in a private, but this was kind of a last minute on the spot emergency meeting, and he doubted he would be able to ask for a few moments alone to ask. And for the life of him he couldn't think of a situation where that particular topic would come up naturally without Blue and Error engaging in the sex.

"What! I don't think so. Why are you asking something like that?" Swap asked eyelights darting between Blue and Medic.

"Let's get back on topic here. We're trying to figure out how and why Blue would betray us!" A blushing Dream tried.

"Actually I have, about a year ago." Blue answered.

"WHAT?!" Swap squeaked at the new information.

"That's all the proof I need~. I mean clearly he's had 1st hand experience, if you catch my drift~." Lust suggested with a chuckle and winked at Blue.
"I mean think about folks, he was with the man for a year and some, and the moment he came back talking about how Error isn't so bad, we all jumped on the Stockholm syndrome bandwagon." Lust said much to his chagrin, as he was one of the idiots who followed along with everyone instead of asking questions.
"The poor monster couldn't get a single good word in without us petting his head and telling him: 'we understand' and how 'he has to let go of all the lies he's been told!' or how 'he's confused and we have to do this if we want him to get better.' Clearly we were wrong, and like he said what would he gain from telling the multiverse that Error has two dicks!"

the puzzle clicked, and with the new found understanding of what Diphallia ment several faces blossomed into full blushes while others were jaw dropped shocked that Blue of all people shared such private personal information, let alone knew what it was.

Sci and Medic cleared their throat and quieted the room.

"Diphallia, diphallasparatus or simply double penis is a genetic condition that occurs when a male baby is born with duplication of the penis. There are different types of diphallia, ranging from partial to complete penile duplication." Medic said putting on a professional tone.

"But having two completely developed penises is very rare. Almost unheard of." Sci continued to a very quite room.

"OH MY DUCKin-!"

"I didn't want to know that, I didn't want to know that, I DID NOT ASK TO KNOW THAT!

"Why are we discussing Errors private parts?"

"That's Duckin badash! fresh I swaer to-"

"Is it possible to manipulate my magic into doing that or does it have to be natural?"

"Lust just said it so causally though."

"So he has a penis Error."

"He's about to be really popular!"

"I didn't sign up for these kinds of emergency meetings."

"Exactly HOW is that information helpful to our situation? Are we supposed to embarrass and taunt him by telling him we know his dick wielding power?!"

"If anything it's a losing situation for me!" Blue muttered with an eye roll.

"What do you mean by that?" Ink questioned Blue bringing the room down to a low roar.

"I just told the 'king of undertail' that my boyfriend is working with double the equipment!"

"BOYFRIEND!" Swap shouted as the whole council once more fell into loud discourse.

Lust smirked as he walked up to the chair bound Blue. "If there's two surely you can share~♡."