Chapter 21: owie

Comincia dall'inizio

"WHY AREN'T YOU USING YOUR CONTROL QUIRK ON ME?"

Her face went blank, "Sorry, I didn't know you were into that stuff..."

It took him a second to understand what she meant, but when he did he screamed, "NO, NOT LIKE THAT, YOU GOOD FOR NOTHING TWERP."

"Twerp? That's the best you got?"

"I-"

"You know what? Forget it. I forgot that you're stupid."

"CAN YOU JUST SHUT UP AND FIGHT ME? ARE YOU SCARED OR SOME SHIT?"

She deadpanned, "We both know that I could beat you easily if I wanted to, but I just want to forfeit."

"DO YOU NOT WANT TO FIGHT ME?"

"No."

The simple statement left the boy speechless for a second, "Use your quirk on me and we'll see who can win this fight."

"Pomeranian boy, I told you I don't want to f-"

"You're fighting me and I'm going to win because I'm stronger than anyone else here."

She face palmed, but because she wasn't in the right state of mind she agreed, "Okay, but I might embarrass you a bit."

He scoffed, "As if."

Katherine closed her eyes to try to block out the whispers coming from the crowd and hummed a soft note. Bakugo's eyes burned with determination, but as soon as he heard that note, he was under her control.

Shaking her head, she commanded, "Go to the very edge of the arena."

He obeyed.

She released her hold on him and his eyes widened as he almost stepped over the penalty line.

"See? Just let me forfeit. This is a waste of time."

If looks could kill, the anger in his eyes probably would've buried Katherine six feet under. He yelled in frustration, "I WANT TO WIN FAIR AND SQUARE!"

Katherine's patience was running out quickly. She grit her teeth and forced a smile, "Bakugō, I don't think you understand me. I don't want to fight you because I'm tired and I feel like if I even so much as move a muscle, I'm going to explode. Therefore, I don't have the time nor the energy to deal with an angry child throwing a tantrum right now."

A few laughs from the crowd could be heard when Bakugo was left speechless yet again. Red covered his face as he glared at the people in the crowd, "SHUT IT, YOU EXTRAS!"

"Alrighty then, Midnight!," Katherine waved slightly at the referee, "I'd love to f-"

Katherine felt a large hand on her face. She stayed silent as Bakugo panted with his hand covering the whole of her face, "Fight me."

She looked up at him and glared defiantly, "No."

She got the high quality taste of an explosion right then and there. Her face was covered in serious burns and it was obvious that she was in great pain. She looked like she came out of a car crash in the middle of a crowded highway and was set on fire. Basically, she looked like shit.

"Owie, what the fuck, bro? I feel like my face is bleeding in places where it SHOULDN'T BE BLEEDING."

The crowd mumbled in disgust at the damage on her face. Even Bakugō was grossed out. And the dangerously blood thirsty auras coming from the commentary box were not a joke.

"You want to be taken seriously? Does Bakugō want to be taken seriously?" she asked in a pretend pout, "Fine. Let's rumble, pomeranian boy."

He smirked and lunged at her again, but her voice was faster. She sang a single note and that was the end of Katsuki Bakugo. His eyes clouded over and his posture went stiff.

The pain of Katherine's injuries began to hurt even more as she commanded him to walk out of bounds. When he was called out, Katherine officially won the match, but not many people were cheering for her victory.

Not that she cared because her face began feeling like someone was burning her alive. Luckily, Shinso ran out of her tunnel and carried her all the way to Recovery Girl's office for the millionth time today.

The arena was fixed and the podium were set up, but the minds of the people of Japan were still murky as they pondered the new found secret of the daughter of Present Mic's true abilities.

~~~~

im here again bc school sucks and im gonna drop out and become a sound cloud rapper dont @ me.

thanks for 200 reads ilysm,

cath <3