Chapter 6

{ Liz's POV }

I felt so bad, but why? I decided to go to Jack's house because I wanted to talk.

*Ding*
{ Jack Gilinsky opens the door }
"Um, hi?"
"Hi, is um the other Jack here?"
"Yeah, he's taking a shower, you can go wait in his room. Go upstairs and the far right room."
"Thanks"

I went into Jack's room, I saw a Cd and it said for Elizabeth;). I decided to watch it. It was all of our videos and photos we had taken since Kindergarden to 8th. I-I loved this. I saw Jack come out the shower, already dressed with some shorts and a shirt with his Vans.

"Hey, Jack"

"You already saw the Cd, yeah that was suppose to be a surprise."

"I'm sorry, I-I didn't mean too.."

"Aha, it's okay."

"Oh haha, okay."

"You have a beautiful smile, Liz."

"And you have perfect eyes, Johnson."

"I do, so um do you want to watch a movie on Netflix?"

"Why not?"

"Okay you choose."

"Umm,... The Fault In Our Stars!"

"Okay, love"

*The movie was half way over*
"Jack"

"Yes"

"I-I wanted to apologize for being a brat to you. When you actually were trying to change."

( We made eye contact ; we were sitting across from each other now. )

"Liz, I know you weren't going to forgive me easily, but I want you to know I still love you."

All of a sudden our lips smashed together, he placed his hands on my cheek and I couldn't stop. This kiss was something, I never felt this way when I kissed Nash.

Oh shit, Nash! I push Jack away. "Liz, I'm so sorry"

"Jack, this was a mistake, okay. Forget about me, move on, I love Nash."

And that's when I walked away but then I saw Nash with the other Jack. Did he see us, I hope not!

"Oh, hey Nash."
I gave him a kiss on the cheek but he pushed away.

"Yeah, Liz I saw everything, don't deny it."

"Nash! It didn't mean anything, I love you and only you.!

"Liz...I'm sorry but you hurt me and I need a break."