Chapter 18

Friday Night

{ Jack's POV }

I was invited to Jc's party so why not get loose and have some fun

•••

Nash, Gilinsky, and I arrived at the party. It was pretty cool. Sad thing is I felt bad for what I told Liz. She was the only person on my mind.

And then

I saw her with Kian. Enjoying life and just having fun. I saw Kian go someplace and he left her there. This was my chance.

A slow song came on and it was "Once In A Lifetime" by One Direction. Jc made us wear masks so that was good.

"Would you like to dance?"

"Umm, ahah I guess."

(We slow dance and just dance. Just when the song is over..)

I lift up her mask and then mine. I smash our lips together and we don't stop until Kian shouts, "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY DATE!"

He comes running and out of no where his fist is on my face and I fall back. I try to push him off but he won't stop.

I hear Liz gasp. And telling Kian to stop. But he won't listen Jc pulls off Kian while Liz takes care of me and Jc says, "EVERYONE LEAVE!"

I felt so bad, my head was pounding, I think my nose is broken. But worst of all Liz probably hates me. Until her lips are close to my ear and she whispers, "Johnson, I love you and thanks for that kiss."

That's all I heard until I saw some men carrying me.

{ Kian's POV }
I was talking to Connor until he points at my date. I see Jack kissing her. Who did he think he was.

I come running with a fist in my hand and punch him so hard he falls. That wasn't just it I kept hitting until he bled. I hear Liz but decided to ignore her. I don't stop until Jc gets me off.

Jc calls the ambulance and they take Jack. It was just Jc, Liz, and I.

"Thanks, Kian for ruining my party.!"

"I'm sorry bro."

"Sorry ain't gonna fix this might as well go talk to Liz. She's pretty sad."

"Hey, Liz. I'm sorry."

"YOU'RE FUCKING SORRY? Sorry? Do you realize what you did to Jack. He just got out of a coma about months ago. I wanted to have some fun, Kian.? You're not even my boyfriend. I would have understood if we were dating. And you know what I enjoyed that kiss."

"REALLY! YOU WERE MY FUCKING DATE! MINE! NOT JACK'S! UNDERSTAND I LOVE YOU OKAY JACK WAS RIGHT! I WAS ONLY YOUR SECOND OPTION JUST LIKE NASH. NOW I UNDERSTAND WHAT NASH WENT THROUGH. FUCK YOU AND DON'T WORRY I'LL GET OUT OF YOUR LIFE.! GO BE WITH JACK!"

"GOODBYE!"

{ Liz's POV }

My heart and head were pounding. Jack nor Kian deserved to get hurt. But Kian overreacted. I hated Kian but I hated him even more when I go on Twitter and see
"@ElizabethTeal likes to use guys and @NashGrier & I would know!"

All I was worried was about Jack, he wasn't doing so good.