Chapter 4

{ Liz's POV }

I could see Jack was starring at me, he had beautiful eyes. Wait what am I saying. I have a boyfriend, yeah the weird girl has a boyfriend.

I'm dating Jack's friend Nash. Jack doesn't know yet because Nash said he wanted to tell him so, yeah. I met Nash in North Carolina when I went to visit my grandparents. And I instantly fell I'm love with him and his blue eyes. We just started texting and went on a few dates until he decided to ask me out. We've been dating for a month now.

But anyways, I could see Jack was still staring at me so I broke the silence and said, "hey". He smiled and said "hey".

"So what was the purpose of coming to this place?"

"I actually come here and think, when I want to be alone, you know."

"Yeah, when you just want to escape from this horrible world, yeah I know what you mean."

"Elizabeth, forgive me, I know it's going to take days but Liz I'm falling for you."

"Jack.."

"Wait. Let me finish, I realized I screwed since day 1. I knew I had changed, but you were always on my mind. The only reason I picked on was because, well I Love You. So know will you do the honor to give me just one more chance.?"

"You can't love me.."

"Why?"

"Talk to Nash."

And that's when I went off running to my house. Did Jack really mean that but that didn't matter because I'm with Nash. And that's the only guy I want to be with.

{ Jack's POV }

After I told her I loved her she said "Talk to Nash". A lot of things went on my mind, first of all how does she know Nash and second, why did I need to talk to him. I headed straight to Nash's house because I needed to know what was going on.