Chapter 13

{ Liz's POV }

I just stand there, frozen. I've heard her name before just doesn't ring a bell until she smirks.

STACEY! The girl who made Jack change.

(Flashback to freshman year)
Stacey was Jack's first girlfriend. She used him just for the fame and she brain washed him. She was popular unlike well me. So Jack stopped hanging out with me.

(Present day)
"Yeah, I'm Liz."

Jack: "Did you need anything?"

"I wanted to talk to you alone? Please."

Stacey: "Oh, okay I'll leave. I have to go anyways, see you later babe." And that's when I about cry because I just see there lips smash together. I just turn away.

"So what'd you need?"

"Jack, you don't know who I am?"

"I know that you didn't cause this. I actually wanted to apologize for the other but that's all I know about you. Why?"

"We were meant to be together Jack! Even if I sound insane, I'm not. Okay! Jack I love you. Please look me in the eyes. Do I not ring a bell."

*tears instantly roll down her cheek*

"Do you not remember us being best friends since practically birth. Remember because I didn't fit in with girls in Kindergarden. And then we started freshman year and your currently girlfriend brainwashed you. So that's when fame got over you and you got popular so you just forgot about me. So ever since you bullied me until now when you started to uncover feelings for me and we got closer.? You don't remember our first kiss? Jack, please try."

"Liz, what do you mean? Are you trying to break up Stacey and I? I'm sorry that I love her and not you! And no sorry I don't remember none of that."

That's when I press my lips against his but he pushes me off.

"Are you crazy!?"

"Did that not mean anything to you?"

"No, I think it's time for you to move on and leave. I love Stacey!"

{ Jack's POV }

Liz left crying. But why did I feel bad? Why can't I remember her! Gosh, she's gorgeous and seems so perfect. That kiss was something. I . Wait what am I thinking, I love Stacey or do I...

{ Liz's POV }

How could he? How could he forget all those memories of us but still remember her so perfectly fine! That kiss oh, his lips. I rush into the house and slam my door, and lock my room.

Nash and Jack G went to go get something to eat. I just ugh! Why did I flush my razors.

I love Jack but moving on is the only option left. I promised I wasn't going to cut and I'm going to keep that promise.