What's wrong with him?

Y/n pov.

Now we are all sitting on the couch and floor in the living room...

And my babies and maknaes of all the other groups were with them in the playing room...

We were all talking when someone cleared their throat...

RM: Guys, i wanted to tell you all that I've got some family business to attend so I'll get ready and leave...I'll be back by tomorrow . So don't worry....if anything call me...*not making eye contact*

Everyone except RM: Alright/Okay...

I noticed he was very nervous as if he was lying or hiding something....

I decided to let my two expert and trustworthy men follow him...

He went upstairs and i guess was getting ready ...

Namjoon Pov.

Phew, that was risky...they could've caught me....

On the call*

RM:  Thanks GD for telling me the truth about her....
I'll come in the night and open the door for you...

GD: Okay buddy...I'll be waiting...

*end of the call....

Thanks god GD told me that she is just a s*ut who sleeps around with men...

I will just get ready and go to a club to clear my mind off...

I got ready and left the house....

End of Namjoon Pov*

*GD POV*

He is so dumb, he was going to get married in two months...
He really trusted me?
Wow...that's great news...finally i can escape outta here and fvck some b*tches, party and have fun...

I pity Y/n, she will be so devastated like the last time when she gets to know that her man will be fvcking or making out with some random b*tches....

*End of GD pov....

*Y/n Pov*

It's been 3 hrs since Joon left...
I don't know why but i feel like something bad is gonna happen...

I was brought back to my senses when my phone beeped...

I saw that it was a text from one of my men who were following him....

I opened it and i was heartbroken, devasted and it felt like my whole world was falling down...

It were pictures of Namjoon and a girl naked while making out

I threw my phone away and everyone looked at me...they were all shocked to see me cry...

Before anyone could say anything...i got up and ran to my bedroom..i locked the door and turned on the double protection mode...i cried for god knows how long...

I stopped crying when i heard Namjoon's and other Oppas voice...

My vison turned blurry and i knew that Ash wanted to handle this situation , so i let her because i was very weak at that moment to fight back....

*Ash pov*

I felt very bad for Y/n, i knew what would be the right thing to do now...

I quickly pulled out a big suitcase and filled it with her Ninja Stars, daggers, knives,pocket knives, swords and guns...i also took some extra pair of clothes for some emergency...

I cleaned up and washed my face, i mean Y/n's face...

Then i quickly dressed up and did my makeup and hairstyle...