Family pt2

Y/n pov.

While eating Zeyu asked me...

Zeyu: Mom....When can we meet your family?

Y/n: You all wanna(one) meet them?

BS: Yess Mom/Noona...

Y/n: Okay, After eating you all go and pack some clothes and your belongings....I'll clean up and then we will leave...

BS: Yesss!

After eating they all went to pack theirs belongings meanwhile i washed the dishes...after that i went to my room and picked some of my favorite outfit,lenses and my bag of weapons...

after that i went to my room and picked some of my favorite outfit,lenses and my bag of weapons

After that i went down stairs to see boys waiting for me....

Y/n : Let's go....

I walked out...and they followed behind me...i locked the door and  went to my car...i placed my bag under the backseat...
The boys did the same and sat in the car....

~~~Time skip to Y/n's House~~~

I parked my car in the parking and picked mine and Shuyang's bags...

We went towards the front door and i pressed the bell...

Within few seconds my maid came and opened the door....
I told her to call everyone down stairs and tell them that she got a call from me...

I called on the maids no and told her to put it on speaker...me and the boys hid behind the couch where no one can see us...

She got the mike and turned on tge speakers in all the rooms and said them that i called ....

All if them came running down stairs and then...

Y/n: Hello guys...

Jin: YAH! WHERE ARE YOU...I WAS WORRIED SICK...I THOUGHT MY DAUGHTER LEFT ME...!

Me and BS giggled at his reaction...

Y/n: I am sorry Jin and everyone else...i know this is bad but i have to do it....

BTS,EXO and Venom:What are you going to do...?

Jisoo: Y/n, please don't do anything stupid...you know right we love you....

Y/n: I am sorry unnie,But i have to do this....

Joon: You have to do what Y/niiie?....Pleasedon't leave me...I love you a lot...

Y/n:I am sorry Joonie...but i have to do this....

Joon: DO WHAT Y/N?!

Y/n: All of you,turn around!

Me and my babies got up and bursted out laughing at their priceless reaction....

I was so busy laughing my ass off,that i didn't see someone running towards me...

After i was tackled to the ground...i realized that i was in a group hug....

Everyone hugged me except from Joon....

I thought he must be angry...so i went to him...and as soon as i stood in front of him...he wrapped his arms around me...and hugged me tight...

I felt my jacket getting wet...that's when I realized he was crying...

I calmed him down...as soon as i let go of him...he pulled me again and kissed me...i kissed back...

We were so much

We were so much...into the kiss that we forgot about our surroundings until....

Ming Rui,Zeyu,Shuyang:Mommy....we are here too...

Shuyang: Oh my innocent baby eyes...

I pulled out and chuckled...

Everyone was in shock that why did those three called me Mom...

Jin looked at me with ' You better explain this look'....

Y/n: Guys...meet my babies...

Joon: But i thought i was your baby?

He said and pouted like a kid...

I quickly pecked him and looked at those three...now they were pouting...

I quickly pecked their cheeks...

Y/n: So...the day i left...i found them...and adopted them...

Shuyang: Mommy's also saved us from bad people...she was fighting like this...

*tries to imitate your fight*

Everyone giggled at his cuteness...

You went and picked him up in your arms...

While Zeyo and Ming Rui pouted...

Joon went and picked both of them...

I went and hugged and pecked the cheeks of the remaining three...

Rosè: You guys look like a happy family...

Zeyo: Now we have Mommy, but where is dad?

Joon: I am your dad...

*looks at you*

Y/n: Yess...he is your Daddy...

Joon: What did you call me Y/niie?

Y/n: Dadd- oh no you aren't thinking that...

Zihao:What did Hyung think Noona?

Y/n: Nothi~~

Joon: Babies do you want any siblings...mommy and daddy can get you one?

Y/n : Yah!Shut up Joon or else no cuddles....

Joon: Okay...okay..i won't say anything...Do you know kiddos...before you there was someone else who used to call me Dadd~~

Y/n: Yahh! Everyone laughed at your now flustered look...

The day  went on by Joon teasing you and rest of the group playing with Boy Story....