Chapter 4

Seokjin

To say I am nervous is an understatement, I was actually a nerve wreck now and am mostly upset, angry at the reporters, their so-called fans, media and society in general for making a mountain out of a molehill.

They had taken a kind gesture from a young kid and made it into something sinister for their personal gain.

How can people be so cruel, some sites where calling me few words have never even heard, and this is all from educated people! Wow! I just couldn't believe it.

I should have just fucking proceeded with my decision and never should have bothered going to that concert. At least he would have been happy. I tried to press my hands firmly on my shaking legs to control it but that didn't help.

His gentle eyes and that nervous smile, shy face flashed before my eyes. I caused him only pain. I took a deep breath.

I will give a statement like what their manager advised and then leave this place for good. Having made the decision, I tried to calm myself by humming a song.

Just have to hold it together just for few more hours... I continued singing, only till I make a statement, as I closed and imagined myself at home.

"I am so sorry" I heard a loud voice and footsteps rushing towards me, and I was engulfed in a warm hug when I opened my eyes "and thank you, thank you for not doing anything stupid. I was so worried" I heard Jungkook say.

Worried? I wrapped my hands around him, his force had knocked me out and we were both in a very uncomfortable position, with me leaning on the sofa and him on top of me.

"Kookie" called the other singer, dressed in black tshirt and ripped jeans "you are hurting him", he pulled back Jungkook allowing me to catch my breath.

"Sorry, he forgot his manners hyung" he smiled, a cute dimple forming on his cheeks, his eyes were guarded "we really thought you must be a high school student yesterday, sorry if we had been disrespectful"

"Er.. n..No" I stuttered, it was a common mistake that I have learned to live with, people always assumed I am younger than them.

"I am Kim Namjoon, BTS leader" he smiled and bowed

"I am Kim seokjin" I responded back, but kept returning to Jungkook. His life had been turned upside down and he was worried for me? I forced a smile "How are you?"

His face bloomed, bright smile colored his face in response to mine "am okay now", there was flash of worry which he quickly covered with shy smile "I honestly thought you must be my age, sorry Hyung"

I shrugged, "You can be casual with me, I don't mind" I voiced out my thoughts and he responded with a smile scrunching his nose.

We sat in silence for few minutes, not exactly knowing what to say to each other. But something about Jungkook, made me calm. How can someone badmouth this sweet kid? I really wanted to hit someone.

The door opened and Sejin with two other men entered. Both Namjoon and Jungkook stood quickly and bowed in respect. Maybe it is their boss. I got up and bowed as well.

"Ah.." the short man dressed in casual white button-down shirt smiled "my favorite troublemaker", his voice carried a hint of pride and worry, not to mention a underlying authority.

"PD nim" Jungkook stuttered, and slowly moved closer to Namjoon, his action trigger something in me but I ignored it. Maybe he is closer to his leader, but his boss kept his eyes only on me making me squirm a bit.

"You can call me Bang PD" he extended his hands to shake mine, and I took his. He had a firm grip, as he sighed "I am really sorry, you had to go through all that trouble"