Queen Barb Dare Six

Bliss Marina: Everyone, I'll be taking my brothers place until he recovers from that "bite". You fine with that?

Everyone: It's fine.

Bliss Marina: Good, because our first question from Sandrastar1 says "I dare Barb to steal Riff's hat and playfully tease him".

Queen Barb: That I can do. Riff!

Riff: Yes, your rockness?

Queen Barb: Oh, nuthin. Just this. *grabs Riff's hat* You want it?

Riff: What kinda a question is that?!

Queen Barb: Come and get it! *runs around the whole pod with it while Riff chases* Alright, you win.

Bliss Marina: *chuckles* Oh, Reef, I hope you're okay.

*at the Techno Hospital*

Techno Hospitalian: Okay, just calm down Reef, just this needle to extract the pain, and you'll be better within a day.

Reef Marina: *groans, roars trying to get out of the chains the doctors put*

Techno Hospitalian: Uh-oh. It's like those vampire movies I watched as a teen where just because of some love, the person becomes the person . . . or something like that. In real cases . . . he got bitten by a wereshark, he's gonna become the wereshark.

*Reef breaks the chains and turns into a wereshark with glowing red eyes*

Techno Hospitalian: Uh-oh. Please don't nibble me.

Wereshark Reef: *sniffs* *disgusts* Old blood. *howls, swims away*

Techno Hospitalian: *heavy breathing, gasps* What have we done?

DARES LEFT:

Queen Poppy & King Quincy & Branch: 1
Delta Dawn & King Trollex: 2