END OF PHONE CONVO

I walked into the living room and sat down.

"Kyra, Roc got someone he wants you to meet."

"....ugh." She commented. Her friend raised an eyebrow.

"Who's Roc?" He questioned.

"Nobody you need to worry about. He's just...ugh." She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Anyways yeah I think ima go lay it down."

"Same." He agreed. They both looked at me.

I sighed. "Let's go."

~•~

I pulled up in his driveway. I looked back to find her fast asleep on his chest. He had his arm around her. I woke them up.

"Hey. Let's go. You home."

He woke up and looked around. "Thanks man. Bye Kyra. See you soon." He got out of the car and walked up to his front door.

"Like hell you will." I mumbled as I drove us back home.

~•~

We were in the living room. She was asleep in my lap. I stroked her hair and got on my phone.

Maybe tomorrow I'll do something special. For her.

Instead of running into trouble at parties, she can hang out with Chantilly. I think.

I stared at her. My beauty. I made her. I helped her.

I saved her.

KYRAS POV

I woke up in Prince's lap. He was asleep. I felt his hand in my hair. I gently removed it and started to get up. I felt him gently grab my arm.

"What are you doing? It's 5 am, babe. Go back to sleep." He spoke in his sexy deep sleepy voice.

"I'm hungry."

"You're hungry?" Prince opened his eyes and smiled.

"I think so." I shrugged. He got up and went into the kitchen.

I lied on the couch and stared at the TV. I was about to fall back asleep when Prince came back in with a sandwich.

"What's this talk about a party I heard you talking about on the phone?" I bit into my sandwich and laid in his chest.

"Roc's throwing another. You have to go because I'm going. You'll just be in holding to help the newest one. Celene I think? Don't become all soft and feel sorry for her and let her escape either. Just remember it won't end well for you or for her."

I looked down. Prince lifted my head and made me look at him directly in his eyes. He stared at me, and then kissed my forehead.

I finished my sandwich and feel asleep in his arms.

~•~

"Kyra....KYRA!" I heard Prince yell as I jumped out of my sleep.

"Whaaaaattttt?!" I groaned and turned over.

"Get up. We need to get ready so we can go to the party. I got someone I want you to meet." He shook me. I almost cried.

"No. The person you DIDNT want me to meet almost made me his sex slave. Don't start. Especially if you haven't met them yet." I pushed him away.

"GET UPP!" He dragged me out of bed and I hit my legs on the ground.

PRINCES POV