Trapped Part 32

ROC POV

5 minutes later Prince walked back in.

"Iight now what you wanna tell me?" He dusted himself off.

"I got another party poppin off this weekend."

"You know what happened at the last party-"

"Yeah I know, I just won't invite Trevor."

"Cuz that definitely won't keep him out." He sarcastically rolled his eyes. "What day is it?"

"Friday." I stood up.

"Nigga today."

"Oh. Thursday. I think."

"Thanks for telling me way ahead of time." He plopped down onto the couch.

"Nigga you comin or not?" I straight faced him.

"Yeah. But Kyra has to stay by me."

"Okay. But if we got a business meeting, she can't be in the room." He pointed at me.

"Yeah I know I know. I'll have someone watch her for me."

"Iight. See you at the party. And don't have me watch her again. She's so annoying." He stood up and walked towards the door.

"Bye." I waved him off as he left.

KYRA POV

I heard Prince yell my name. I walked downstairs and found him on the couch.

"Don't call me. I'm mad at you." I crossed my arms. He got up and walked towards me. "Stay away." I began to turn around and walk downstairs. He grabbed my arm.

"Awww poor baby. Did you miss daddy?" He breathed on my neck as he pressed his body against mine.

"I have to ask you a question." I pushed him away. He looked serious. "What's the real reason you brought me here? I feel like you just want to bulk me up so I can get thick and you can just fuck me." I crossed my arms.

"Baby. No. Do you want to know the real reason why I brought you here?" He looked me in my eyes. "Because. I saw you weren't happy in life. All I ever wanted you to be is happy. You were insecure, shy, and depressed. I hated seeing you like that. I saw the glow leave your face whenever someone in the family would compliment your older sister, but not you. I saw you about to cry every time they said you were too big for your age. So, you started throwing up meals. I saw you cry your eyes out almost every night. Listening to that song you sung in the basement when I first brought you here. Whenever you would put on a dress, you would feel special until someone said spmething negative. I saw your face when people around you talked about constantly getting boys and how bad you looked. I saw the sleep paralysis. I saw you in the mental hospital. I saw the self-inflicted cuts and bruises. I saw you. I saw the real you you covered up every day with a mask. It broke my heart. So, I had a choice. Let you live in that hell hole, or make you come live with me. And that's what I did." He hugged me while tears came down my face. "I brought you here because I fell for you. I fell in love with you." He whispered in my ear. He pulled back and wiped the tears from my face. "Come on. Let's watch Spongebob."

I pushed him and walked to the couch.

"The hell I do?" He chuckled and sat next to me.

"Don't make me think back. You don't know everything I've been through." I crossed my arms. He wrapped his arm around me and kissed my forehead.

"You're right. I don't. But I know enough."

"Mm. And don't leave me back here with him."

"Mhm. Since I ain't give you nothing for Christmas, I-"