Trapped Part 37

PRINCES POV

I watched her sleep soundly. I stroked her hair and admired the little beauty mark she had in the corner of her eye.....the piercing in her ear she got when she was a baby....one year old to be exact....

Then I began thinking...I trust her wholeheartedly....

But does she trust me back?....or is this just an act until I trust her well enough to let her wonder in public alone?

An hour, probably, went by. I took pictures. Of her. Me and her together. While she slept, I watched tv. Soon, I fell asleep myself.

~•~

KYRAS POV

I woke up. I looked behind me and found Prince's chest. I looked up to find his face. His eyes closed, and he was breathing softly. I gripped his shirt and inhaled his scent of cologne. I started staring at his chest.

I ran my fingers up to his arm and was about to go to his biceps, until something restrained me. I jumped and quickly looked at my wrist. A hand was wrapped around it. I looked up and saw Prince awake. His eyes staring dead at me. I calmed down a little.

"Looking for something?" He asked, smirking.

"Whatever." I smiled slightly and snatched my hand away. "Don't scare me like that again."

"Its best you don't tempt yourself in your current condition. You'll have to wait to release." He kissed my forehead and sighed.

He chuckled and gently pushed me off of him while walking into the kitchen. I put one foot on the ground, about to follow him.

"Stay in there!" He yelled. I sighed and grabbed a pillow, cuddling with it while watching TV. I heard the microwave hum.

I was watching Spongebob until he came back in. He had a big bowl of popcorn. I sat up and held my hands out to grab it.

"Im in the mood for a scary movie."

"Why? So you can just lay up on me?" He smiled and looked at me.

"No." I playfully punched his chest.

"Mhm. Okay."

"You should know how much I love scary movies."

"Oh, I do. I also know how much you use to cuddle with that purple pillow of yours."

".....Just put a damn movie in." I look the remote and switched it to Netflix.

"Kyra?" His voice softened. I looked behind him and saw him biting his lip nervously. "Do you love and trust me?"

"Of course I do." I put the remote down.

"Why?"

"Because...you helped me. You loved me. You cared for me. Yeah, you did some shit, but it was for me. For us. I didn't think I would ever find love. I didn't think I would ever love myself. I didn't think I would ever find someone who was more than willing to put his life on the line to make sure I am safe. Baby...you've helped me...and if I've never told you, thank you." I caressed the side of his face and looked him in the eyes.

"I love you." He held my head and kissed me.

"I love you too." I resonded, breaking the kiss.

"Now, what movie you wanna watch?" His smile returned as he picked up the remote.

"A friend told me Vile was good." I curled up in his lap and played with his free hand.

"What are you doing?" He looked down at me after he selected Vile.