Trapped Part 28

NEW STORY COVER

KYRAS POV

I woke up. I was on the bed. My bed. I looked to my right and saw Prince. He was crying. He looked at me and then put his head down.

Prince: (lowly) I hate what you do to yourself. I hate it.

Kyra: ....

Prince: I keep telling you. I keep trying to show you. You're too fucking stubborn to listen.

Kyra: w....wha-

Prince: You could've died! If Roc didn't help you, you would've been dead!

Roc....helped me? Since when?

Kyra: ...

Prince: (scoffs)I decided to bring you back, since he can't watch you, dealing with his girls.

Kyra: don't leave me with him again....please

Prince: I hope you learned your lesson.

Kyra: Im sorry....

Prince: (sighs)Listen. Roc is downstairs. U need to apologize to him and thank him for u acting up and him saving you.

Kyra: .....n-no....

Prince: What?!

Kyra: I don't.........wanna see him.....

Prince: U will and u will apologize and thank him.

He picked me up and took me downstairs. I was too weak to fight back. Prince put me on the couch and I saw Roc sitting in front of me. He clenched his jaws and stared at me, waiting.

Prince: Go Kyra.

I panicked. I started hyperventilating and tried to calm myself down. I got up, as weak as I was, and walked to the stairs. Jacob grabbed my arm.

Prince: I don't feel like playin to fuckin games, Kyra.

Kyra: ....I can't....

Prince: U don't have a choice.

I know you're wondering...Why didn't I do this when I saw Jacob after he beat my ass? Because....with Roc, it's different. He didn't want to save me. He didn't have to. He hated me. All of them did. Prince at least showed mercy or apologized. Roc doesn't care. The only think keeping him from leaving me is the fact that Jacob would be pissed. If Prince wasn't involved, I would be dead.

Kyra: ....why should I? The only reason he saved me is because you were involved. If you didn't matter to him, I would be dead right now. He doesn't care. He hates me. He didn't have to save me, nor did he want to. So, I don't have to apologize for shit.

Prince: All of that might be true, but you live to see another day, am I right?

Kyra: I don't care anymore.

Roc: (lays back and kicks feet up on table)

Prince: Wanna go back?

Kyra: U wouldn't dare.

Prince: (clenches jaw)try me.

Kyra: I'm sorry and thank you Roc.

Prince: Not convincing.

Kyra: (looks at Roc)Thank you for saving my life and I'm sorry for acting up

Roc: You're welcome and you're forgiven.

Kyra: Can I go now?

Prince: Go.

I slowly dragged myself upstairs and got into bed. I groaned and lied down. About 5 minutes later Prince came up.

Prince: Why are you so stubborn?

Kyra: (groggily)Listen, you can't blame me for shit because YOU are the one who took ME and u already knew how I was, so let's nawt.

Prince: It seems like since we had sex you've been acting up.

Kyra: I said I was sorry.

Prince: Sometimes sorry don't cut it.

Kyra: What else do u want me to do?!

Prince: ..... why do u act like this?

Kyra: Because.....I miss people.....and I do nothing here but stay in the house and if we do go out I get beat....and u let him...

Prince: (sighs and hugs her)I'm sorry Kyra.

Kyra: (lies head in his chest)

Prince: Can I ask you something?

Kyra: ...

Prince: Do u love me?

Kyra: .....I don't want to.....

Prince: Do you?

Kyra: I shouldn't......but I....

Prince: you do?

Kyra: .....

Prince: That's okay...(kisses forehead)I understand why you shouldn't.

I felt bad. I felt bad for saying that to him. But its the truth. I don't want to, but I think I do. Or at least falling. He's just......I don't know....

Complicated