Trapped Part 24

We made it home and I carried her into my room and sat her on my bed. I went downstairs to get some ice packs. I came back upstairs and put them on her bruises. She hissed in pain and tried to scoot away, but I held her in place.

Kyra: (breathes in sharply)

Prince: What happened?

Kyra: I...I went to the bathroom u.....u told me to go to.....it was being used......so I went to Rocs.....he.....he was in there and he asked me who I belonged to.....I said I don't belong to anyone, and he......he attacked me. I called for you.

Prince: (brushes hair behind ear)I'm sorry, baby.

Kyra: ....(groans and lies back)

Prince: No u gotta stay awake.

Kyra: I dont have a concussion.

Prince: (sighs)listen, when any one of those niggas ask u who u belong to, say u belong to me.

Kyra: but u dont-

Prince: I know I don't own u. But, u r staying with me. So tell them that. Things like this won't happen if u tell them.

Kyra: So what? Now this is my fault?

Prince: I didn't say that-

Kyra: Just because I didn't tell him u owned me, this is my fucking fault?

Prince: NO,KYRA! IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT!..........it's mine....

Kyra: .....

Prince: ....I should've watched u like I been doin.....I know bad things happen when you're alone....

Kyra: ....

Prince: Just.....from now on.....say u belong to me...

Kyra: (tears up)It hurts, Prince...

Prince: I know it does.....just hold this pack on your face...(hands her ice pack and stands up)

Kyra: Wait, where r u going?

Prince: I'll be downstairs.

Kyra: No......stay with me.....

Prince: U need to rest.(leaves)

I whined and cried loudly. I wanted him here He eventually cane back onto the room.

Prince: (cuddles with her)there, is this what you wanted?! Now will u shut up?!

Kyra: Stay....(lies head on his chest)

Prince: ugh. I spoil u.

Kyra: (closes eyes)

A FEW DAYS LATER

I healed. Prince has been Moody lately. He yells over the smallest things, and always wants to touch me. I was watching tv in the Living room. He walked in from the kitchen and sat down next to me.

Kyra: (lies on him)

Prince: no.....no no no NO!(stands up)

Kyra: What the hell is your problem?!

Prince: YOU! ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS CUDDLE! DON'T CUDDLE WITH ME UNLESS U WANT ME TO FUCK U!(rubs temples)

Kyra: I....I dont-

Prince: I'm sorry Kyra.....I can't do this anymore.....I can't wait on you...my fuck buddy isn't scheduled until tomorrow and I can't wait....listen.....you're not a fucking virgin anymore, but it will hurt.(takes off shirt)I'm not them lil dick ass niggas.

Kyra: (backs up)P-Prince-

Prince: It will hurt but I will make it as pleasurable as possible for you.

He walked towards me and grabbed my hips. I started to fight him but he wasn't taking any damage, and he pinned me down. He held my hands together with 1 hand and leaned in close to my ear. He whispered in a deep, husky voice.

Prince: Sólo relájese y disfrute mami...

Kyra: s-stop....

He kissed me, distracting me from his hand that slipped down my panties. I gasped and he kissed my neck while he played with my clit. I tried to hold my moans in and my body jerked up, but it couldn't go up too far since Prince was right over me.

Kyra: (tries to hold it in)

Prince: No tenga miedo de dejarlo salir , Kyra . Lamento de papi .

He slowly rubbed it, making me wet. He breathed heavily, but slowly on my neck....He put 2 fingers in. It hurt.

Kyra: PRINCE WAITT!!

Prince: No hagas que te castigue...

Kyra: (tries to push him off)

Prince: (growls)I told you it would hurt. If that hurts, you ain't ready for me.

Kyra: DAMN SKIPPY!

Prince: Just focus....(takes off her shirt)

He ripped my bra off and licked my nipples. When he blew on them, I instantly flooded. I was too distracted to realize he was trying to stick the tip in. When he groaned out of frustration I looked down and saw it. It was hard. I've seen it before, when I was stuck with him at first, but it was sticking straight up. I got scared and tried to move away. He held me in place, and went down. I was preparing for the sensation, but it never came. I started to look down, but then he stuck his tongue inside me.

Kyra: (gasps loudly)m-..........

Prince: Almost there mami. Moan. Moan for papi.

He began to rub my clit with his fingers and flicked his tongue. I couldn't take it.

Kyra: (moans extremely loud)

Prince: Damn, mami. That was a Good one.

He bit, and then sucked on my throbbing clit to relieve the pain. I came in his mouth. He licked me clean and looked me in my eyes.

Prince: Did I tell u to cum?

Kyra: (breathing hard)n-no.....

Prince: (growls)then dont.

He slowly forced himself in. I was trying to hold in the pain. He put his body on mine. He have me the most seductive look in his eyes and bit his lip. Our lips inches apart. Our bodies with no space in between. I felt the heat rise. He let go of my wrists and started slowly grinding inside of me. He caressed the side of my face and then kissed me passionately. He slowly trailed from my lips to my neck. He sucked my soft spot making sure to leave a mark. I softly moaned. I arched my back, but was blocked by his body.

Prince: Told you you would enjoy...(smirks and speeds up a lil)

Kyra: (gently tries to sit up)

Prince: Shhh...(lies her down)Just focus on me.

AFTER THEY MMMMHMMMMM

Prince put me on top of him and put a cover over us. He was exhausted. I forgot we were still downstairs. I lied my head on Princes chest as he soundly fell asleep. I followed and fell asleep from exhaustion too.