chapter-8: Pleasure

Start from the beginning

'These tears are just the start'

At an abandoned road

Someone is waiting inside a car

Someone is waiting inside a car. After 15 minutes a black car approached ending his waiting.

The person from before got out of his car to approach the person inside the black car. The glass of the back door lowered allowing the moonlight to fall on the person sitting inside, Illuminating the dominant aura he has.

"Sir" the man from before said.

"Anything special?"

"Something that you were looking since forever"

At this the man inside the car smirked in an evil way.

"You proved your worth"

The previous man handed him an tablet.

The man inside the car scrolled through the gallery checking the photos, with an evil smile plastered on his face."So this one is the weakest point " He paused at the photo of a beautiful man with an angelic smile.

"Wow, just wow" he laughed histericaly as if someone cracked a joke.

Suddenly he stopped, his face wearing a dark expression.

"The prey was already this near, and I didn't even got a trace." He heaved a deep sigh. "This is gonna be fun" he smiled leaning on the seat.

"You know your role"

"Hmm" The man standing outside nodded.

Uncle's POV

" Why this kid is not picking up my call?" "Seriously this is the fifth missed call"
'By now he would have been here. It's already 10'
"Please be safe, my baby"
.
.
.
"Finally.. hello zhanzhan" "baby this is too much" "why you were... Zhan.." "Zhan are you alright?" "Are you crying honey?"

"Uncle...uncle" he is sobbing histericaly.

"Don't cry zhanzhan, uncle is here. He will make everything alright" "baby please... what happened tell me?"

"......."

"Zhan are you driving?!!!!" "No Zhan, this is dangerous. Stop please stop right away"

"Uncle...it's.. it's.."

"I said right away Xiao Zhan"

" Uncle.. Ahhhhhhh...."

"Zhaaannn....!!!!!!"

***************************

Next Day

Yibo's office

"Bella please postpone the meeting 2 hours later"

"Hmm"

"Are you listening?"