The nursery and play room are set and ready. House is always polished to perfection and Blaze, Corrado, Ambrosi, Rocco, Flavio are being bathed and groomed more often. They also love interacting with baby bump and got extra protective when our son started kicking. He started moving at 28 weeks at night, waking us up. Needless to say that it made us thrilled to bits and our joy leaped. 

I am very glad and joyful that she has it easy, without complications. Sì, there were a few issues, but we managed to make them as unnoticeable as possible: when our little one moves too much at night, not letting Cami sleep by doing so, I gently rub her bay bump in circular motions, soothing both of them; at 30 weeks growth of the belly made her muscles stretch a bit painfully, it was solved by some lotion. 

As to her sleep, she uses only 1 pillow to slide under the baby bump. That's it. The two of us cuddle all night long, enjoying our perfect bubble very much. 

No words can describe how blessed I am and how much I love, appreciate my wife for all that she did and does for me. She makes me the most fortunate, the most content man in the world every single day and I will always be grateful for the feelings which she grants me. 

Wednesday, 9PM, the 25th of September.

I woke up because of Camila trying to get up. 

"Baby, is everything alright?"- I asked drowsily with my voice sounding deeper and coarser and sat up with her. 

"My back and belly are hurting."- spoke in pain Cami with pout while moving closer to me. 

I wrapped her in my arms, very tenderly rubbing her back as her petite hands are rubbing baby bump in circular motions. 

For the last 2 weeks we have been getting more alert as due date approached us slowly. Hospital bag has been prepared for 3 of us beforehand and is in the car, along with baby car seat and other necessities. 

"I think, I am going into labor, Leo."- she said and I kissed the top of her head. 

"Come on, angel. Let's go to the hospital."- I stated softly and she nodded. 

I helped her to get up and remained by her side as she changed, keeping close eye on her, while calling our doctor, who encouraged us going to the hospital. I texted our families in group chat too.

I put on black jeans and white t-shirt, along with white sneakers. Camila put on white, comfy dress, white ballet flats and tied her hair in ponytail before approaching me. 

"Shh, it will be alright, amore mio."- I whispered to her, rubbing her back delicately. 

We went downstairs and I took car keys, keeping my arm around her slender waist to support her. I helped her in the car and hurried up to the driver's seat. We buckled up and as I drove us, I comforted her in the best ways I could. 

Her.

If not Leonardo, I don't think I would have been this collected. I rubbed my baby bump in big, circular motions, taking deep breaths. 

Once we arrived at 10PM to the hospital, Leo helped me out of the car and took our hospital bags, which have all that three of us might need. Our doctor met us right away and lead us to the room. I changed into hospital gown, following doctor's guidance.

"Lei è vicina ad andare in travaglio, signora Russo. Potrebbe richiedere tempo prima di entrare, ma sicuramente dovrebbe rimanere come è a poche ore di distanza."- she stated, noting down all my symptoms. (You are close to going into labor, Mrs Russo. It might take time before you enter it, but you definitely should stay as it is mere hours away.)