Chatper 4: Part-ay!!! ..with a drunk dude

*PART-AY*

"Hello?" A raspy voice answered. I felt like I couldn't breath for some weird reason.

"H-hi, i-its," Stop stuttering Anais! "It's, Ana." I smiled at what I said biting my bottom lip, sorry its a habit for when I'm nervous, shy, and something else but I never found it out.

"Oh hey Ana, that didn't take long for you to call," He chuckled.

Then it got silent all of a sudden.

"Hey Ana so-who are you talking to?" Andrea called out to me from the stairs. Crap! Wait why crap? I'm not hiding anything, or am I. Ugh, make up your mind Anais. Great now I'm talking to myself. Well, talking to myself in my mind.

"Hold on," I tell Chase. I put my hand on the speaker so he can't hear me anymore. "Yeah?" I hollered back.

"Who's that?" She questioned curiously. What should I say? Cant tell her I'm talking to some i don't know how old guy that I met at a coffee shop and hung out with. Maybe I can, I can trust her with anything right?

"Umm," I paused.

"Who?" She repeated. What should I say?

"Someone?" I responded quickly and decided to change the subject,"nice dress."

"Nice try, but its not g-" She began.

"You look amazing just for a party," Francisco interrupted before stealing a kiss from her. Now's my chance. I stood up quick, but before I moved I lost my vision. It all blurred. Then my vision adjusted to it. I ran straight towards the backyard to the side of the house.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone.

"Still here," he snickered.

"Sorry," I said sitting on a piece of wood beside me.

"No need, so what's up?" He questioned.

"Just bored at some party, nobody's here yet. So I thought talking to you might pass some time. Not in a bad way though," I said nervously.

"That's cool, it will probably become funner later on," he spoke. Funner? Haha, that's not even a word. I wish I never mentioned the party, he's probably bored out of his mind. What if I invite him?

"Hey, would you like to come? Here's the address 22986 Holt blvd."

"Oh no no no, it wouldn't be right. Thanks though," He replied.

Awkward silence again.

"Well hey I have to go now, talk to you soon," he said breaking the silence, then hung up.

"Bye," I whispered back.

"Ana? Where are you?" I heard Andrea speaking from the the door. I decided to go back inside. Curious on why I was out there she ask, but I didn't answer.

Later, people were finally arriving around six. By eight it was crowded, I didn't expect Francisco to invite this many people over. I didn't recognized most of the faces.

"Hey babe, having fun?" Some random dude came up to me.

"Um, yeah," I smiled slightly trying to show I wasn't interested. He threw his arm over my shoulder and brought me closer.

He's drunk.

I tried pushing him off until I say Jay. Shit. I panicked and played along with the guy that had his arm over my shoulder. Jay spotted me and decided to walk over. Shit shit.

"Hey Ana, seems like you've met my brother," he giggled.

BROTHER!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yellow, haha whatcha think?

Comment, vote, and fan.

-PinkyPhoto xx