Chapter 10: Late Night Out

"Excuse me. Miss? Hello?"

Someone spoke many many times, but I just ignored them. After a few comments I slowly peered my eyes open so the sunlight wouldn't burn through my eyes. I rubbed my eyes. To my surprise I must've been laying under a shadow. But I was wrong.

"Um, I think it's time for you to go. We have to lock up the school now," Larry the janitor spoke.

I scrambled up and off of the table. I wasn't laying under a shadow. It was already nighttime.

"W-what t-time is it?" I said nervously. Larry brought his arm up and stared at his watch.

"Fifteen minutes till eleven," he answered.

Oh no.

My mom is going to kill me! I quickly grabbed my things and thanked Larry and ran off.

By the time I finally got home I was out of breath. Normally when I go home I would work out my thoughts, but my only thought was get home and quietly get inside before mom finds out. She gets off from work at 6pm. But because of whats going she normally just goes home and does her thing and leaves me alone. Hopefully she did that today instead of just checking on me.

I didn't want to walk through that front door, my only hope was the window. I walked into the backyard and looked at the lattice near my window. Last time I snuck out I did something where the lattice on the wall got loosened and can fall down easily. But it was my only hope to climb up it. I placed my bag and books on the floor. I'll get it in the morning and work on it later, its not that much anyways.

I firmly place my hand in one of the squares of the lattice and did the same with my right foot. Carefully I climbed up the wall like Spider-Man. Having too much of a superhero moment it got ruined when the lattic jolted alittle. I climbed up a little more and thats when I was almost floating in midair.  I hugged the lattice and leaned forward as it fell back onto the wall. Instead of being careful I hurried up it that one of the squares broke, which made me loose my footing. So I slipped, but before falling almost to my death I hold on tightly.

Bad bad bad very bad idea. Just get down and go through your punishment.

But deep down, my gut told me to go on. Silly me, I did.

Almost to the top I climbed up on the small roof platform below my window.

I walked over to my window and grabbed the small window doors. It jolted, but it did not open. I repeated the same process but harder.

Locked.

"No no no no no no!!" I screamed. I through my body towards the wall and faced the opposite of the house. Slowly I slid down and sat on the small platform.

She knew I was going to do this, she wanted me to suffer even more that what I need to. It was an accident that I fell asleep. At least I'm not dead!

I rubbed my eyes and let the tears of frustration come out. I was confused and I didn't know what to do. Who knows how long I've been out here below my window. I signed.

Click.

I turned my head up and there was Louis. My whole face and emotion changed. I jumped up and grabbed him into a hug. He pushed away, he smelled of sleep, with his baggy eyes.

"I love you so much right now!" I whispered so we wouldn't get caught.

"What are you doing out here?" He said looking outside.

"Long story, move out the way," I said so I wouldn't have to waste time and get caught, because my mom might walk in any minute.

"You're the best brother ever!" I hugged Louis again.

"I wonder how long this lovey thingy is going to last before you hate me again." He snapped in his grumpy mood.

"With that attitude not long," I answered grabbing my sweats and a colorful muscle tee to sleep in."Now go so I could change and you could go to sleep." In the mood he was in, he just left without a word.

I slipped on socks to make my footsteps quieter for when I walk outside to get my things. I tip toed down the stairs and thankfully it was empty. I quietly slide the sliding door, just enough so I could fit.

I went around the corner of the house and there were my things, just the way I left it.

After I closed the sliding door and locked it. I saw a shadow and it scared me that I dropped my books onto the floor as it made a loud thump. I looked closer and it was only a coat hanging on a chair. Above me I heard shuffles. I quickly grabbed my books and ran to the side of the stair case and hid behind a table. I watched the top of the stairs, waiting for my mom to come down. Nobody did. This was my chance so I ran up into my room and closed the door. I let out a sign of relief escape my mouth.

After I rushed through my homework, I throw myself, back first, onto my bed. I stare up at the ceiling.

Buzz Buzz.

I look over to the buzzing noise, it was my phone. Haven't had a buzz in a while. I turn over and reach out to my cellular device.

After I punch im my code and noticed it was a text. From Chase.

"Oh no..." I whispered to myself.

Chase:

How are you doing?

Why is he texting me so late, was all I thought.  I glance over at the time, half way through twelve. I would love to fall asleep, but I can't.  My thoughts kill me whenever I try to, so I just stay up and stay on my phone until I accidentally fall asleep.

I close out my phone and place it to my side again. I really don't feel like dealing with boys no matter how old they are. Actually I don't feel like dealing with anybody. Ever since her death I just want to be alone. Marissa was the first to approach me, which was surprising. I can't even work because I want to be alone.

After a few weeks since the funeral,  I was missing work like crazy until they decided to finally fire me. Don't blame them, would've done it myself.

I breath in.

I breath out.

Once my breathing was to an ease, I let go of reality to my wonderful slumber.

------------

Hey,

Lets just put it this way, boring chapter! I know I know! I had literally like no ideas. Ugh, my stomach hurts, just a random notice. Meow meow meow meow(meow mix (best song ever(literally))) anyways... Hooe you enjoyed! Just like I say all the time with copy & paste.

Every Monday I post another chapter. Hoped you enjoy.

Please comment, vote, and I forgot the other one,was it fan or follow?idk

-PinkyPhoto xx