Chapter 6: The Unknown

I woke up in what seemed like in the middle of the forest, but theres no forest around where I live, just cities and lights. I sat up from my position, i rubbed my head and looked around.

Where am I?

I stood up slowly so I wouldn't get dizzy and fall down. Once I finally got my balance back on my two feet I started to walk. I didn't know where I was going, but I was going somewhere, i think. I heard a slight giggle from behind me, but when I turned around there was nothing. Finally I started to see something, other than trees in a dark forest. Surprisingly I'm not cold, normally its freezing in forests, right? Once I reached that 'something' it looked like a house, the same house the party was held at, Francisco's. But it was different, the windows were upside down & the color of the house wasn't a light blue, it was red.

Once I reached the door of the house I didn't know what to do. Then I got shoved to the side of the porch. When I turned to see who it was, it was Andrea.

"Drea," I spoke, but when I did its like she didn't hear me. So I said her name a little louder. She didn't even flinch.

When she opened the door, I stepped in right after her. There was a bunch of people sweating, only with little clothing, short shirts, see-through shirts, super short shorts, skin tight clothing. Not only that, but their hair was crazier, as well as their make-up, bright colors were all on their face, and they had funky hair with some colors in it as well. It was like the Hunger Games in district 1.

I went over to the kitchen to find it empty, literally. No tables or counter tops or even cabinets. If you had the right supplies you can make this room into anything.

Just as I was about to leave the room something caught my eye, a small door like from Alice In Wonderland. I walk toward it, its not that small, probably about half the size of a regular door. I leaned down I carefully reached my hand out, just before I place my hand on the knob. I jumped when the hand jumped out in front of me and grabs my wrist. I tilted my head up to see who it was.

Chase.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you," He quietly spoke, but his voice was a bit deeper and calming. I was about to smile, until I noticed his eyes. Their orangish brown, it was a beautiful color, but I always remember Chase with blue eyes. Blue on the outside and it fades into a lighter blue into a greenish yellow and once in the middle it was yellow. I can't believe I know his eyes that well even though its been two days. Two days! Wow, seems so much longer.

I blink to make sure if they were the orange-ish brown or his real blue eye color. They're orange-ish brown. Ignoring what he said I shook his hand off of me and quickly grab the door knob and turned it.

Once opened it was dark. It happened so fast,but it happened so slow as well. Everything in this unknown place was sucked in to this small door that acted/was a black hole. Everything except me. My hair was flowing around me like I was underwater. Once it stopped sucking in everything it stopped.

Slowly in the darkness, pointed red eyes opened up and stared back at me. Those eyes were deadly, I felt my soul being pulled in.

Then the door slammed shut. I only saw the door looking back at me now.

------------

IM BACCKKK!!!

Hey,

Every Monday I post another chapter. Hoped you enjoy.

Please comment, vote, and I forgot the other one,was it fan or follow?idk

P.S

Cliffhanger.

Sorry if its short, it seems short to me, it was sorta a last minute thing. Oh and IM BAAACCCKKK!!! (STORY UPDATE)Also the previous chapters I did alittle editings, their not much so dont read it all over because I accidentally spelt a word wrong. I did change the age of Chase 44 was too old so now itS 31 r 29 i dont know. I think I might go with 31 though. Comment if it should be 31 or 29. Also chase is q part time doctor,not a full time... and I think thats it. I like this chapter cause its sorta like a cliffhanger. No matter how much I hate cliffhangers I also love them. I just dontlike the assignments we do for them. Mmm... im starting to get more/new ideas uh ohhh... Sorry I like put my life in this Authors note(AN). I should have the AN at the beginning and the hey, blah blah at the end... yeaha that sounds right. Anyways Ill stop now. Hopefully you enjoyed thie chapter/story.

-PinkyPhoto xx