y/n is missing! 3

*Cringe alert* ( I apologize for my mistakes.)

I left my fictional character to rest but they have caused so much trouble!

y/n hasn't returned, Nischay didn't get a chance to say sorry, your BFF didn't want to see you hurt again so she blocked Nischay's number secretly. I can't believe that my characters can't do anything without my guidance. So, let's make them together and happy like before.

y/n P.O.V

It's been 3 days since that incident. He hasn't even called me. Am I not important to him? Do I not matter to him?? Did I really piss him up?? Should I say sorry to him except for expecting him to come to me?? All these thoughts have been coming to my mind again and again, in these few days.

AUTHOR P.O.V

Nischay was depressed. He was blaming himself for whatever happened. If only he was careful enough this would not have happened. He didn't eat anything.

 It was too much now... He stood up from the bedroom floor and headed straight to your BFF's house...

He got there and ringed the doorbell. Your BFF was busy, so, you opened the door. As soon as you saw him in front of you, Your body froze. He quickly hugged you tightly and started crying. Your heart softened and you hugged him back. You were worried ...

"What happened??" you said in a soft voice. "y/n I m really really sorry!! I won't do it again, I promise... Please- please don't leave me." All of his words pierced through your heart.

" It ok as long as you realize... I think I just overreacted," you said realizing your own mistakes...

You asked him to enter. He came in and still continued to apologize and kept on hugging you. You had already forgiven him for his mistakes...

All was good until your BFF came to the living room. She saw you two together and quickly came up to you guys. She pulled you towards herself and started to shout at Nischay " Why are you here?! wasn't it enough for you to hurt her?! leave right now!!!"  

Y/n started getting irritated byyou BFF's behavior. So, You went infront of Her BFF and said " It's all fine now he realized his mistakes and apolozised... stop!"  Your BFF was surprised and said         "A stupid apology can't solve the problem and it also doesn't if it's not felt by his heart" You couldn't control yourself now and you were out of your mind. You shouted at her " IT WAS ENOUGH FOR ME!OK?! AND IT DOESN'T BOTHER YOU IF IT WAS HEART FELT OR NOT! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GET BETWEEN ME AND MY BOYFRIEND?!!" With that a tear escaped from your BFF's eyes. She huffed and said " Wow y/n... You have changed so much... You had never even talked with me in a high voice and now you are yelling at me... I can't believe this..." You slowly realized that you made a mistake. Then you spoke up " No..No... I didn't mean to... I really didn't... I am out of my mind..." 

"Wow y/n...just wow... I can't believe this...I thought that our friendship will last forever and we won't have a fight...ever... But it changed now... A boy is so important to you that it made you yell at me... *huff* (she looked at nischay and said) It really looks like you are her first and only priority now... You are really lucky to have her... I guess you are really something that y/n went againt me." 

Tears were streaming down both of your eyes and nischay couldn't do anything beause he thought that it would only worsen the situation.(It's the truth...He has a good brain like the author...Hehe)

It was quiet for sometime then finally your BFF broke the silence " Get out of my house and leave me like you did before... I can stay alone without someone... I really thought I had a friend but it doesn't turn out that way..." y/n was crying now " No... I never left you and you are the only friend I have... I can't leave you... And I didn't leave you befo-...." you realized that you actually have been distant to her after you started dating nischay. She help you to pursue Nischay , so, Now you had nischay but she had no one to be with her. " I am lonely enough already y/n I don't want to talk to you now... And also forget that you ever even had a friend..." The room was filled with silence again. You and Nischay slowly headed to the door to leave...

You were crying the whole way. You got home and started crying more and more... Nischay was there for you, taking care of you. Your BFF was also crying but it wasn't something mew for her. She used to cry whenever she felt alone and you weren't there for her. 

THE END...

AUTHOR: I WAS EXPERIMENTING IN THIS FF IF I CAN WRITE A EMOTIONAL SCENE. I HOPE YOU LIKED IT. I ADDED THAT SCENE BECAUSE MY EMOTIONS ARE ALSO CONNECTED WITH THAT. I AM REALLY CONNECTED TO MY BEST FRIENDS AND IF THEY ARE NOT WITH ME  I FEEL REALLY REALLY LONELY. I LOVE THEM A LOT. THIS PENDEMIC HAS REALLY REALLY AFFECTED OUR CONVERSATIONS . WE CAN'T TALK TO EACHOTHER EASILY. THE ONLY TIME WE CAN TALK IS BETWEEN BREAKS ON ONLINE CLASSES. IT ALWAYS FEELS LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING MISSING. I REALLY MISS OUR LONG CONVERSATIONS AND ALL THOSE MEMORIES WE MADE WHEN WE WERE TOGETHER. IF ONE DAY MY FRIENDS LEAVE ME FOR SOMEONE NEW I WILL FEEL LIKE MY WHOLE WORLD COLAPSED. BUT THAT'S HOW LIFE REALLY IS AND WE CAN'T CONTROL OTHER'S FEELING. WE HAVE TO ACCEPT WHATEVER LIFE HAS TO OFFER US... IF WE LIKE THAT OR NOT. 

(I think that was too much...sorry...i got a little carried away.)