Retreat 4 (last part)

At the rooftop***

You let go of both of their hands. Your back was facing them, so, you turned around to face them. You were a little pissed but you were as calm as possible at the moment.

Y/n: What was that about??

Nischay: Y-Y/n...I love you...

Ivaan: I love you, y/n...

Y/n: I don't wanna seem rude but. But I'm not into relationships and stuffs now.

Nischay and Ivaan: What do you mean?

Y/n: I meant what I said. These past months have made me realize that I don't really need to be with someone. I just got over my feelings. That was hard but I did it. And now, I don't want to love someone romantically...

(Both of them lowered their head in disappointment.)

Y/n: Don't get me wrong guys... I do love you both but it's just that It's not romantically. I got nothing against you two but it's just me and what I feel. You hurt me in the past, Nischay. But this is not because of it... And Ivaan... I am not against you... I can't keep up with all my feelings and stuff... Not only my feelings but also the emotions of the people around me...

**A few minutes later...

You told them all your thoughts. They couldn't do anything about it because they knew all of them were genuine words. After finishing your words, You sighed softly and smiled at them.

Y/n: I'll get going to class.

Both of them were really heartbroken but they didn't hate you for what you did. They were rather proud of you.

Time skip***

You have been friends with Nischay and Ivaan since that day. You guys get along well and enjoy every moment with each other. After a year or 2, you guys graduated high school. You and Nischay got a job together but Ivaan left for the USA. Not a single day goes by without missing Ivaan and you three hanging out with each other.

THE END...

Thanks for reading...

Peace out!