Didn't change just fed up

Nischay: You have changed, y/n....😕

Y/n: *huff* changed? I didn't change I'm fed up. You aren't a superior being here. Get a life!🙄

Nischay: Why are you saying all this??

Y/n: You really want me to tell you??

Nischay: yes.... please....

Y/n: *snaps* Why are you still acting like you care?!! I know.

Nischay: *tears in his eyes*What do you mean, you know...?

Y/n:  I know the truth behind your every lies!! I kept quite for so long just for you to say I changed??!! You are the one who changed first. You are the one who made me change.

Nischay: What lies?! How did i change?!!

Y/n: Dont you yell at me now. Its all your fault anyways! You are the one who- who slept with another women despite already having a partner. What was not enough for you??!!! Just because I wasn't ready??!! You went with another person?!! *tears start streaming down*

Nischay: Y/n that time I was drunk, I didn't realize anything!!

Y/n: drunk...? Drunk??!! Is that your excuse now??!! How many time would you be drunk and go with the same woman??!! Once?! Twice?! Thrice?!! You have gone with her multiple times.

Nischay: y-y/n...

Y/n: What made you change so much, Nichay?!!! What.... *breaks down* Tell me where I went wrong? Was my love not enough for you?! Am i not enough for you anymore? !Answer...!

Nischay: *cries* please...stop crying..... Im sorry... i realized  my mistakes already... but seeing you being so distant from me made me worry, made me sad. I realized.... I don't need anything but you... I was wrong... i couldn't tell you because I was afraid.... i was afraid... of you not forgiving me for my mistakes. I was scared that I'll lose you forever... I'm sorry....

Y/n: You already lost me, Nischay...

Nischay: Dont say that... please....

Y/n: Lets break up... I've had enough already... leave me in peace. I wanna be in peace and far from you. Dont show me you face again.

THE END....