Retreat

" I said I don't like you! Can you not understand that?? I have said it so many times now. Don't follow me around like that!! I don't want to be your boyfriend. Never had, never have, and never will. You are blocking my view now! Get lost!!"

Your heart broke like a thin glass sheet thrown from a height. Small pieces were shattered all over the place. Without realizing it, a tear escaped your eyes. You quickly ran from there. Tears wouldn't stop flowing. You tried to wipe your tears with your palms while running. Out of everything he has ever said to you, this was the most painful. You loved him so much but you got nothing in return. His words went straight through your heart, piercing it.

You quickly got to class from the football ground. You got to your bench and put your head on the desk. You cried more and more. Classmates saw you but decided to leave you alone because it was clear from your state that you wanted to be alone. They felt bad for you. They had never seen you so sad. You were like the powerhouse of the class. You would light up the whole classroom with one smile and always made others happy. They were sympathizing you. They wanted to know the reason for your sadness but their inner feeling stopped them from doing so.

Y/n P.O.V.

I cried a lot after getting to the class. I felt really lonely at that time like no one was around me. There were people around me but I couldn't feel their presence. It was the first time when I felt so lonely around so many people. His angry face was flashing again and again in front of my eyes. And his hurtful words were roaming around my ears again and again. The dreams I had seen with him, It didn't even take a moment for him to crush them away. My heart is in pain. An ineffable pain in my heart. I couldn't process what had happened. It all went by so fast...I didn't know my heart was that soft... The person whom I loved truly, never valued my love. He said those words so easily but he didn't realize how much it hurts me.

Kisine sach kaha tha ki kisiko apna manne se wo apna nahi ho jata. Meri hi galti thi ke mene ushe ushki feeling gaane bina hi ushe apna maanliya. Muje saayad esa nahi karna chahiye tha.

End of P.O.V.

You got up, wiped your tears, and stormed out of the class with your backpack. You washed your face and somehow got yourself together. You looked into the bathroom mirror and kept on staring at it. Your face was completely puffed up by all the crying. After that, you quickly got out of school.

Outside the school**

You were walking slowly step by step. The lonely feeling never left your mind. You were completely zoned out. You were not going home. You had no clue where you were heading to. Your gaze was fixed on the road while walking lifelessly.

You were trying to cross the road while being without your senses. A car was coming your way. You looked that way and saw the car approaching you. You didn't react to it. Somebody suddenly pulled you their way by grabbing your wrist. You hit someone's chest with your head. He had his arm wrapped around you. You pushed him away.

Y/n P.O.V.

I was just saved by a guy. I wanted to say thanks but I couldn't think straight. I couldn't utter a single word. It looked like he was saying something. He looked really angry just like... Nischay. I couldn't control my body properly. My hand went up to his face and touched his perfectly shaped nose. Suddenly, Everything went black. I could neither see anything nor hear. My body felt heavy and I fell to the ground. I blacked out after that.

End of P.O.V.

??? P.O.V.

I was just shouting at a girl to be careful on the road. If I wasn't there she could've died. She looked powerless. She looked lifeless. Her hand got up and came towards my face. It gently touched my nose. Her touch was magical. It felt so soft. My eyes automatically closed at her touch. Suddenly, I couldn't feel it anymore. I opened my eyes and saw the girl slowly closed her eyes and fell to the ground. My eyes widened. I quickly got on my knees and tried waking her up but it was of no use.

I carried her in bride style and went straight to the hospital nearby. I went to the emergency ward quickly. The doctors checked her. I had to admit her as her husband because they said that a family member should be there to admit her. I felt kinda weird doing that. But after all her health comes first. I was outside the room that she was in. After sometime, the doctor came to me with the report about her. " Her state of mind was bad so she fainted. You should take care of her more as her husband. You shouldn't let your wife face such problems. Take care of her. She needs some rest. If she has any problems let me know. And try being as soft as you can. Be a good husband." The doctor said while I was just speechless. My heartbeat was increasing. " O-Ok doctor..." The doctor left him alone. How am I supposed to be a good husband?? I should get her some soup?? I'll do that quickly before she wakes up.

End of P.O.V.

He quickly got the soup and was on the way back.

You wake up. You slowly opened your eyes. Your head was a lot better but still hurting. You looked around and saw that you weren't in your home or in the school. It looked like a hospital. You tried remembering what happened. I remembered it all (except leaving the school with a empty mind). Your gaze was low after that. You were sad again. Your thoughts were interrupted by the nurse scolding someone. You went there and saw a cute and handsome boy.

Meanwhile...

He was coming back with the soup and saw the nurse going where you were. The nurse saw him and eyed him up and down. " How can you leave the patient alone all by her self?? You should take care of her!!" As she was scolding him, he saw you coming by the corner of his eye. He looked at your way and the nurse did too. He smiled softly at you. He quickly went your way and handed you the soup. You took it from him. He grabbed you by the shoulder, turned you around and went towards the bed you where you were before. You were really confused by this. The nurse went away to do her work.

Him: Drink the soup.

You: O-Ok...

Him: Good (patts your head)

You: W-Who are you??

Him: Your husband.

You: What?!

Him: Don't talk while drinking the soup... you got it all over me! Shh...

(He was so sweet even when he was angry. He grabbed a tissue and cleaned your mouth first, except for his clothes. He wiped his clothes after that.)

Him: You keep drinking, I'll explain.

You: O-Ok...

He explained all the things that happened. You were really surprised by that. You finished the soup and he placed the bowl to a side.

Him: Are you ok now??

You: Yeah...But why did you say that you are my husband??

Him: Ohh... That?? We are already married and you lost your memory in a car accident.

You: What?!!

Him: (Laughs) J-Just joking!! Hahaha how can you believe it so easily??

You: Don't play with me!!

Him: S-Sorry. But it was too funny!!

You: (Angry pout)

Him: (Controls himself from laughing)

You: What is your name??

TO BE CONTINUED...